Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should I break every rule I've made for myself for 2013 and go hit the Covert tomorrow??

Should I break every rule I've made for myself for 2013 and go hit the Covert tomorrow??

Does a bear -hit in the woods?

Does a bear -hit in the woods?

[willferrelvoice]Yer mah boy Blu!!!!![/willferrelvoice]

I don't want to because I'm afraid I'll buy it. Lately I've been hitting my VRs so good since working with a new pro that I think if there IS just a bit more ball speed off the face of the Covert, I could possibly be in driver nirvana. Tuesday, I hit 11/14 with my VRs and today I hit 12/14 with my 910. My driver swing is finally starting to work (even though it's wayyyyy unconventional and uggggly hahahaha) and if I am starting to get the itch to see if anything will get me a little longer.

I'm stalking a putter in ebay. It's going for a steal, and I want it... Bad.

Demo clubs are selling cheap at the SS right now. Found a Mashie M2 in my correct shaft for $40. Pondering through the roof right now.

Demo clubs are selling cheap at the SS right now. Found a Mashie M2 in my correct shaft for $40. Pondering through the roof right now.

Dude, $40, do it! Rep that sponsor!

Dude, $40, do it! Rep that sponsor!

Seconded. Get it done. What shaft is in it? I need to find one that doesn't have a 59s in it.

Seconded. Get it done. What shaft is in it? I need to find one that doesn't have a 59s in it.

Yes you do. Which shaft do you need in it...? X?

I'll talk to them about it. See what I can do.

If I recall correctly, it was the 59X.

Dude, its a match. Less pondering, more purchasing.

PGASS has most of last years demo's out in the aisle in staff bags. Oh my, too much to go through and nothing for me. What a site to see...may have to grab a pic. Check out your local B&M if you can.

PGASS has most of last years demo's out in the aisle in staff bags. Oh my, too much to go through and nothing for me. What a site to see...may have to grab a pic. Check out your local B&M if you can.

Cincinnati sucks so bad.. Nowhere even close to a PGASS. What are you pondering buddy? Gotta be something awesome in there for you.

Cincinnati sucks so bad.. Nowhere even close to a PGASS. What are you pondering buddy? Gotta be something awesome in there for you.

Holding my ponders to a minimum right now. Turned way to many into WGSDUBT in the last few months! Only serious ponder right now is a cart bag and Bennington is leading the way. Chunky, unfortunately, had to confirm my question of quality and awesomeness. Still looking at Sun Mountain as well in the C130/135 series.

They had a bunch of Mashie's, but none in the gap I needed. Nor any with shafts for your awesomeness swing speed requirements.

Way cool to see the whole HUGE aisle with staff bag's filled with bargains.

Holding my ponders to a minimum right now. Turned way to many into WGSDUBT in the last few months! Only serious ponder right now is a cart bag and Bennington is leading the way. Chunky, unfortunately, had to confirm my question of quality and awesomeness. Still looking at Sun Mountain as well in the C130/135 series.

They had a bunch of Mashie's, but none in the gap I needed. Nor any with shafts for your awesomeness swing speed requirements.

Way cool to see the whole HUGE aisle with staff bag's filled with bargains.

I hear that WarEagle fella has a barely used C130 for a ridiculously good price up in the marketplace..

Silly Mashies and their lack of shaftyness.

What are they?

^Siri probably sucks.

Nippon NS Pro 950GH. I forget that you won't go to safari and look at my signature.

Lightweight. Mid launch. Should be a blast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back