Day 7 Prize - adidas Golf & Ashworth - 2012 THP Holiday Cheer Event

Congrats to all the winners, some amazing prizes, enjoy!!!

Congrats to the six winners on Day 7!

Congrats to all the winners!!!

Congrats dudes!

Congratulations!!!! To all the winners....enjoy the great prizes.

Congrats people!

Congrats!!

OMG!! I cannot believe that I won that stand bag!!! Even my wife is freaking out and she doesn't even know what a stand bag is!!!! LOL. Thank you so much THP and Adidas Golf!!!!

Congrats winners. Nice haul

Congratulations to all the winners !!

Congrats to all the winners.

Nice stuff congrats winners.

Congrats winners... A lot of nice gear yesterday! Enjoy it!

Congrats to all the winners. Great prizes guys.

The poor Fedex guy was running very late last night as he dropped a package at my door. Thanks Adidas/Ashworth and THP, I can't wait for the weather to warm so I can get to the course in style!

009-1_zpsde32cae2.jpg

Shirt looks good.

That looks great, nice Duey!

The poor Fedex guy was running very late last night as he dropped a package at my door. Thanks Adidas/Ashworth and THP, I can't wait for the weather to warm so I can get to the course in style!

009-1_zpsde32cae2.jpg
Due, sorry for the late response, that's an awesome polo.

How about the rest of the winners in hand pics???

Like the shirt Duey! But the KC hat has to go................:D

Like the shirt Duey! But the KC hat has to go................:D

Pshhh I was looking at the Seemore hat. That thing looks sweet. The shirt is awesome looking. Love the style and color.

Well after a little bit of patient waiting I finally received the Adidas Samba bag. This is a very nice stand bag,let me tell you what. I havent put my clubs in yet but it is very light. Probably about 4lbs.

Huge side pocket big enough to fit a pair of shoes and then some. It has valuables pocket as well as a second large pocket on the carry side with a sleeve for a drink bottle that is thermal lined to keep your contents cool. Decent sized pocket for golf balls and a smaller pocket above that for tees, markers, etc. Also include a slot for a pen.

The bag features a full length 7 way divider which is very nice. It is designed much like my TM Micro Lite bag other than the pockets seem a touch larger and the extra divider. I have always wanted to have another slot in my TM bag so this will be a nice change. Anyway..On with the pictures.

IMG_3423_zps1055e6be.jpg

IMG_3428_zps68c2976f.jpg

IMG_3426_zps6bd8bc17.jpg

IMG_3425_zps555cfdce.jpg

IMG_3424_zps223a79bd.jpg

IMG_3432_zpse21e90d2.jpg

IMG_3431_zpsb8385d37.jpg

IMG_3430_zpsdc1bd2dc.jpg

IMG_3429_zpsa0db6a11.jpg

Very nice emanthei, congrats again!

Nice bag! Looks good dude!

Nice bag, I love the simplicity of the black and white color scheme!

That bag looks sweet!

Back