The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swing feeling, looking, performing beautifully. Hitting it long and straight with crisp contact. Now hitting about a 10-15 yard push with the wedges with great contact. WTF?!?!

From my
Experience your swing is coming from
The Inside so well that you may need to
Quiet our lower body a bit with the wedges, I had this happening to me too, my miss isn't a slice any more, it's a push, and it happens when my upper body gets laZy and my lower body wins the race too soon if that makes sense

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Even worse is when you wait fifteen minutes, and it stops two cars from clearing the crossing . . . and then it backs up . . . and up . . . and up . . . for about ten minutes.

hahaha I just saw this Smalls.. Classic.. It actually did stop for a while but didn't do any backing up thankfully.

hahaha I just saw this Smalls.. Classic.. It actually did stop for a while but didn't do any backing up thankfully.

Look at you eastern Americans with your
Trains haha, I've only ridden trains once state side, from Baltimore to DC, but everyday at least twice when I lived in Germany lol

Look at you eastern Americans with your
Trains haha, I've only ridden trains once state side, from Baltimore to DC, but everyday at least twice when I lived in Germany lol

I think Smalls might be referring to cargo trains, KC has some pretty massive grain elevators, i know at a crossing here in town that same thing happens all the time which is odd because regularly you never see a train.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

It's finally a beautiful day and I should be golfing. However, I'm working. Sundays are my only day off, but they asked me to work 9-4 (at the golf course) since it is so nice out. No time for golf after. Ugh.

I think Smalls might be referring to cargo trains, KC has some pretty massive grain elevators, i know at a crossing here in town that same thing happens all the time which is odd because regularly you never see a train.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Oh lol, I thought y'all were talking about transportation trains haha, we have a few cargo trains, the Santa Fe railroad company runs some stuff through here,
Every time I see them
I think of that runaway train movie and it freaks me out haha

Exactly. I am not sure I have ever seen a passenger train here in Kansas City. I have seen them driving cross country, and while we have three Amtrak stations around KC, I have never seen one in motion here that I can remember!

People in my condo complex bitching via email to each other about snow not being cleared off of their decks by the company that came through our parking lot this morning to clear the snow. Here's a novel idea: get off your asses and clear the decks on your own, like I did for 2 freaking hours earlier today. It's like they've never seen snow in their lives.....we live in Massachusetts! It's ridiculous. I admit, there are some older people in our condo complex, but they're not exactly poor either, they could always call someone to shovel their snow too instead of complaining about it and filling my inbox at the same time.

People in my condo complex bitching via email to each other about snow not being cleared off of their decks by the company that came through our parking lot this morning to clear the snow. Here's a novel idea: get off your asses and clear the decks on your own, like I did for 2 freaking hours earlier today. It's like they've never seen snow in their lives.....we live in Massachusetts! It's ridiculous. I admit, there are some older people in our condo complex, but they're not exactly poor either, they could always call someone to shovel their snow too instead of complaining about it and filling my inbox at the same time.
Some people have to be complaining to be happy. And if they can blame their woes on someone else, all the better!

Some people have to be complaining to be happy. And if they can blame their woes on someone else, all the better!

Bingo! Some people just can't be happy without a pot to stir and someone, or something to complain about.

Bingo! Some people just can't be happy without a pot to stir and someone, or something to complain about.
So true. Its remarkable how we can have such amazingly privileged lives in our western culture and all so many people can do is complain all the time. Like, get a freaking grip people! Spend some time in central Mexico or S. America or the Middle East and then come back and complain about your little issues. We are blessed, and need to live like it.

I'm all depressed now. At least golf is on.

I hate to say this after the talk about complaining in the last few posts, but I am going to anyway.

When someone posts about wanting to choose from Product X and Product Y, I am assuming they have done some research and have narrowed it down to a final group of choices. Why then do people feel it's necessary to suggest Product Z or Product W?

Happens all the time.

Ugh.. I thought Jman was my inspiration for becoming a club builder, but I am now relatively certain Golf Galaxy is the cause.

What the eff. Never ever ever ever letting them touch another one of my clubs ever again.

Ugh.. I thought Jman was my inspiration for becoming a club builder, but I am now relatively certain Golf Galaxy is the cause.

What the eff. Never ever ever ever letting them touch another one of my clubs ever again.

Dude, that was a freaking travesty. It gutted ME, I can only imagine how you feel right now.

What happened?

Dude, that was a freaking travesty. It gutted ME, I can only imagine how you feel right now.

I was feeling very Canadian about it until I realized they didn't even align the dang thing right. That about spun me into orbit.

Going to pick it up will be the 6th trip I've had to make on account of their clubwork for this particular 'effort' alone. Just wow.

Its definitely hard to take when the so called 'experts' screw something up, and even worse if they wont admit it.

Well not to get too graphic but if you have ever had surgery, you know that a BM is sometimes delayed for a bit. Well the area of my surgery has led to me being a bit gun shy with having a duece. I was told that it might be a bit painful. Well I want to go back and punch that nurse in the face. Holy heck that was intensely painful.

What happened?

They tipped a shaft for me and the epoxy had a bad gel apparently, and the adapter twisted. I had them re-set it and the following disaster came back to me..

Spoiler
20130210_144940.jpg

20130210_145129.jpg

The scratches are probably from their puller and are just cosmetic. The adapter on the other hand, was destroyed. Absolutely bad.

But the most laughable part, was that the genius didn't even set the adapter properly on the shaft. It was about a quarter of the way around the shaft. Just.. stupid..

Its definitely hard to take when the so called 'experts' screw something up, and even worse if they wont admit it.

I literally stood in the store with epoxy in hand at the beginning of it all and decided "no, I'll let the guys that know what they're doing handle this"

Never again. Canadan's Custom Shop.

Wtf? That is just awful.

Time to make them buy you a new shaft.

Umm wow. I assume they are buying you a new shaft and tip?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back