What song would be your Stripper song?

Celine Dion "My Heart Will Go On." Class up the joint. An maybe make somebody cry.
I literally laughed out loud when i read this comment. Damn thats funny.

Well...as i whipe my tears from Blu's Titanic striptease, i'd have to say Pour Some Sugar On Me by D.L., then halfway through, just stop, then BAM! Celine's "All By Myself" starts bumpin' and brings the dirty old men and college drop-outs to there feet!!!

BOOM

Demi Moore....eat yer heart out...

Also Single Ladies. Just because.

ummm...any song as long as there ARE strippers really there?

My Humps, or maybe Fat Guy in a Little Coat

"Candle in the Wind"

This is what Ole Gray listens to at night as he strips down

"The Ole Grey Mare" ain't what she used to be...ain't what she used to be.......

Last edited:
I would go with Inxs - Need you tonight!

Too weird, so I had to ask the wife what my "Stripper Song" would be.
After she stopped laughing and wiped the tears from her face, she said..."Of course it would have to be Lonely Island's D*ck in a box".

The Humpty Dance or Who let the dogs out. Havent decided yet. Will try it out tonight and get back to you...:alien:

The Humpty Dance or Who let the dogs out. Havent decided yet. Will try it out tonight and get back to you...:alien:

LOL, I was just coming in here to post the video to Humpty Dance lol

The milkshake song, I have no clue who sings it though. haha

I got a lap dance once here in Dallas to Johnny Cash's "Burning Ring of Fire", I didn't ask why she picked that one & pretty sure I didn't want to know.

Madonna's "Like a Virgin", I could rock out to that.

Well since male strippers end up mostly at bachelorette parties I would totally rock the pole to Billy Idol's White Wedding

Back