Status
Not open for further replies.
Effing Ryan Braun.

Its going to take a lot to prove him guilty. His name isn't next to PEDs just linked to the clinic.

I know. Braun's reason and statement makes sense. But it's really hard to believe anybody involved in this case.

I know. Braun's reason and statement makes sense. But it's really hard to believe anybody involved in this case.

I'm sorry but he was 100% guilty the first time and got off because the dude transporting the sample was an idiot. I think he did it, but proof has to be there

TapaTalk from the iPhone

I'm sorry but he was 100% guilty the first time and got off because the dude transporting the sample was an idiot. I think he did it, but proof has to be there

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Fwiw. I don't disagree with you on his prior test.

But, as you know, I am a big brewers fan. So I am going to stick my fingers in my ear and yell nah nah nah

Fwiw. I don't disagree with you on his prior test.

But, as you know, I am a big brewers fan. So I am going to stick my fingers in my ear and yell nah nah nah

Haha same thing I did with McGwire, but then realized resistance is futile haha.

I will soon be taking the same stance as bluegold as far as Nelson Cruz is concerned.....

Just watched a piece about Spring Training opening and storylines for this season. They touched on almost every team (even the Astros and Pirates) but not the Mets. Sad day. Though the Royals weren't in there either.

Just watched a piece about Spring Training opening and storylines for this season. They touched on almost every team (even the Astros and Pirates) but not the Mets. Sad day. Though the Royals weren't in there either.

that's too bad. The Royals made some good moves this offseason too.

that's too bad. The Royals made some good moves this offseason too.

Yes they did, I think they are going to hold their own this year.

Today's the day, pitchers and catchers are reporting to spring training. Love it!

Today's the day, pitchers and catchers are reporting to spring training. Love it!

Yes sir! Getting excited for this year. Some interesting stories to see play out.

Will the All Star teams of LAA and LAD meet in the world series?

It appears Dan Uggla has taken over Chipper Jones locker at the Spring Training facility, not sure I am happy with that, but maybe he can emerge as a leader of this team.

It appears Dan Uggla has taken over Chipper Jones locker at the Spring Training facility, not sure I am happy with that, but maybe he can emerge as a leader of this team.

Has to be someone and he has to be one of the more experienced guys on that team, even though he's not super old

Has to be someone and he has to be one of the more experienced guys on that team, even though he's not super old
My guess would have been Tim Hudson...or Brian McCann.

My guess would have been Tim Hudson...or Brian McCann.

Maybe the pitchers are hanging out together lol

Should be Hudson though I agree, I think Uggla has some years on Mccann though...my guess

Because two of my favourite chirpers are in this thread right now..

What is Bausebaull?!

Wait no.. Does Toronto still have a team? Go EXPOS!!!

Because two of my favourite chirpers are in this thread right now..

What is Bausebaull?!

Wait no.. Does Toronto still have a team? Go EXPOS!!!

1. Lame
2. Toronto does have a team, and should be a very good year for them, spent some CASH in the off season.
3. The Expos are basically in Washington DC right now

1. Lame
2. Toronto does have a team, and should be a very good year for them, spent some CASH in the off season.
3. The Expos are basically in Washington DC right now

Enjoy it. Enjoy the feeling. Because I agree.

I haven't bothered following the Jays since my mouth South and have tried to pick up an Ohio team, but there isn't much to grab onto.. The Indians are terrible and the Reds are a factory of chokeyness on Tony Romo could appreciate (Is that akward?).

I'll keep trying, but they aren't making it easy. Plus, what the heck is a redleg? Awkward slide into second base?

Maybe the pitchers are hanging out together lol

Should be Hudson though I agree, I think Uggla has some years on Mccann though...my guess
More years in the leauge, sure, but not with the Bravos...But I get what you are saying.

Full 162 game schedule, not that weak crap 48 game schedule like some other sports have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back