What is Your Favorite THP Thread of All Time?

I still think the "hole of the day" thread is one of my all time favorites....people kinda slacked off on them, including me, but I always loved getting see differnt guys play all kinds of different courses....when it was a really hot thread you could find a bunch of new videos each week...it was really cool.

I'm sure it'll be brought back when the season is in full swing

Any of the Morgan Cup threads. They really represent something bigger than all of us combined, they're filled with a lot of emotion and the true realization of a Dream becoming a Reality.

It has to be the What did you shoot today thread.

Love watching people progress and get better.

Probably the WNY/NWPA thread and TBT's GolfTec diary thread.

The NHL thread.

Yes!! Time to rekindle a dinosaur!

My irons and wedges are forged and putter is milled. Forged is king. Duffers play cast.

How do you keep ya balls warm thread :bulgy-eyes:

My favorite thread of all time is the thread where Gary Busey was hiding under the deck

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

the original "one two piece"

I'm not sure what my favorite thread here is. Possibly one of the testing threads I've been a part of. I also like the pondering thread. Fun to talk equipment in there.

Off-topic, any of the sports threads (depending on the season). One could say I'm a sports fanatic.

The MILESTONE Thread! By itself, I am all-time poster #202!

Hole of the day and the daily deals threads.

How long did it take you to calculate that?

20 seconds! Top Stats and clicking on the number after replies gives all the info you need!

I admit, that thread was quite possibly, one of the funniest ones ever. I still laugh about that picture of Busey.

Hah yeah it's hilarious. I believe Oregon jack still gets nightmares about Busey hiding under his porch deck

Hah yeah it's hilarious. I believe Oregon jack still gets nightmares about Busey hiding under his porch deck

LOL. Who was that thread for? It wasn't OJ, was it? All I remember was the post saying something like you won't believe what was under my porch. It just snowballed from there.

LOL. Who was that thread for? It wasn't OJ, was it? All I remember was the post saying something like you won't believe what was under my porch. It just snowballed from there.

I don't remember who it was for but it was possibly the most I've ever laughed on THP hah

Sorry I don't remember the thread name but the "offical rankings" ranks up there.

That was a cool thread. That was Freddie that started and ran that one. I was from KBSShaftsVille or something like that.

Back