SeeMore Putters Thread

Ive been look for a new putter for a couple months. Came across the seemore reviews here on THP and went ahead and ordered a LH mFGP2 CS (tartan headcover) after a week of deliberation. It came in Thursday and have been rolling it every chance I got the last 4 days. Couldn't be happier with my decision. I was skeptical of all the hype on THP, but everyone is on point, great product.
Long beofre I bought my FGP I was too, but now I couldn't see myslef rolling any other putter!! Seemore is truly amazing.

These?

DSC_0696_zps5368a686.jpg

:alien:

It was you! Lol! I wasn't 100% sure so I didn't wanna say copy your idea but yes precisely!

Ok, I could ask this directly via e-mail from SeeMore, but I'll post it here for possible discussion.

SeeMore putters & face mills...I'm mainly interested in the m2 putter and how the face looks on that one, but also, on the SeeMore website you see a lot different (they look different to me) faces on the putters. What I'm wondering, can you choose the milling of the face, or does it change when the models get older etc.?

Example...m2w putter, older & new (from the current website)

Old...2008

SeeMorePutter_600_0.jpg

Current SeeMore website:

productimage-picture-m2-m2w-754_jpg_607x607_q85.jpg

2013 PGA Show

i-SXgMgJV-L.jpg

Castor - I reached out to Ted Gallina at Seemore with your question and here is his response

Freddie,

Thanksfor your email below.
Wehave many different milling faces for different mSeries putters. Changingthe faces keeps the putters fresh and good looking. We can do thisbecause when someone uses a SeeMore putter and the RST - the face of the putterhead is always square and starts at the same loft, same starting point forEVERY single putt. Therefore you will continue to get the same roll andsound off the ball no matter what face is used. A Seemore putter givesthe player a consistent starting point which puts someone in a HUGE advantageover other putters.

Wehope to one day in the near future to have a custom shop where the customerwill be able to pick the milling face, etc for their SeeMore putter. Inorder for this to happen the customer might have to wait a little bit longerbut trying to add this feature. Lately, we are on FIRE with the puttersand SPi - trying to make sure we do not loose sight of our SeeMoreans!!

Thanksfor the note and let me know what other questions you might have. Hopethis makes sense.
Ted

Gotta LOVE Ted. The man just gets it, and really does care.

Thank you Freddie, awesome of you to reach out to SeeMore, and thanks to Ted for a solid & swift answer, and this does answer my question :D

I hope the "one day in the near future" is soon :D But, I'm happy with any face the m2w or Z2 would have!

I did also reach out to SeeMore trough e-mail, and Jim Gundberg got back to already on Sunday (!) that the answer to my question would be soon on it's way, and this quite did cover it :D.

Thanks again Freddie & Ted!

Had 33 putts on slow and really bumpy greens on Saturday. My Si2 was really putting a good roll on the ball and was able to the keep the ball rolling over the bumps good. Drained about a 35-40 foot bomb to save par. I just don't see the Si2 leaving the bag this year.

Had 33 putts on slow and really bumpy greens on Saturday. My Si2 was really putting a good roll on the ball and was able to the keep the ball rolling over the bumps good. Drained about a 35-40 foot bomb to save par. I just don't see the Si2 leaving the bag this year.

That's the beauty if a solid putter, it rolls over all types of impediments

As it's somewhat SeeMore related I thought I'd post a pick of my newest SeeMore headcover!!!
IMG_1879_zps1859e904.jpg

That's the beauty if a solid putter, it rolls over all types of impediments

Yeah I'm really happy with it. The ONLY putter I can see getting even close to knocking it out would the X2. While I have a deep desire for and 8802-style putter, the look, feel, and everything that goes with a Seemore just trumps it all.

Yeah I'm really happy with it. The ONLY putter I can see getting even close to knocking it out would the X2. While I have a deep desire for and 8802-style putter, the look, feel, and everything that goes with a Seemore just trumps it all.

the RST would be tough with a 8802 style hahaha..... SeeMore sure has some nice looking putters coming out this year though. been on their site quite a lot lately.

SB2 went back in the bag today, and just overall improved my game on the green. For some reason, a few weeks back, I took the SB2 out of the bag in favor of my ONE CS. Putting with ONE CS wasnt bad, but they just werent dropping like I needed them too.

Today, getting up and down, and often times with a long par saving dropped putt was the difference in my score being good, and it being just alright. I caught lightning in a bottle after about 5 or 6 holes, and was just getting work done on the greens today with the SB2.

The weight, the RST and the overall stroke that I get with the SB2 is phenomenal. I think it might stay in the bag for a little while...

I know this means nothing, but I made 50 (yes I was counting) seven footers on a row in my basement with my SB2c yesterday. I stopped at 50. The putter must just work well because it definitely wasn't me.

Woot woot!
eny4agyb.jpg

Nice! I approve! hahahaha

Nice! I approve! hahahaha

It was way easier than I expected. Did you remove the red first or just go over it?

It was way easier than I expected. Did you remove the red first or just go over it?

I removed it. Sometimes you can get away without it with no problems though, just depends on the paint you use. Since I went pearlescent and it was a little thinner, I went ahead and removed it.

I removed it. Sometimes you can get away without it with no problems though, just depends on the paint you use. Since I went pearlescent and it was a little thinner, I went ahead and removed it.

Ah gotcha. I used the testors enamel paint and put a decent amount on. If I need more when it drives I'll just put another coat on. That way if I wanna take it out later I can.

Thanks Buckjob!

Love the X2 just based on the finish alone. I love the 2 shape like you, but the finish on the X series just does it for me.

Love the X2 just based on the finish alone. I love the 2 shape like you, but the finish on the X series just does it for me.

Yeah that head shape is just the perfect blend of blade and Anser style to me. I was offered the X2 to test out from another THP'er, but I declined because I just know I will want to game it after testing it and I don't need to add another putter, when I know I have a trusting soul already in the bag.

I don't blame you man.

As for the style, it seems like the closest thing to a slant neck blade, which is my favorite from a looks perspective. It sets up very nicely for me. Plus, I just make a lot of putts with it. That's always a bonus.

Thanks to everyone at SeeMore HQ. My Si1 arrived safe & sound. It looks better than new. Awesome job guys. Ch-miigwetch (Big thanks)

DigitalSmokeSignal

So with my lesson/fitting only a few days away, I'm getting very antsy!!!

I do have a question though, they didn't tell me to bring anything for the putter side, 6/7 iron, glove and shoes for regular fitting, so I'm curious, should I wear my golf shoes during it? Should I bring any of my current putters? Any general advice?

You and Jman both making the lime green absolutely POP!!!

I'm thinking about changing up the red in one of my SeeMore's to sky blue.. It could get serious.

Sky blue would be sick!

Back