SeeMore Putters Thread

I stole Hawk's DB4x and plan on making it my gamer this year, I really hope it works out I hate toting around my Cameron.

My db4 isn't going very far from my bag.

That's most likely true, but it's noteworthy that the pictures all have the same model (m2w), but 2 different face mills. But, I'll check with SeeMore!

Ah. It looked like the top and bottom were both the offset models and the middle was the straight shaft one.

Ah. It looked like the top and bottom were both the offset models and the middle was the straight shaft one.

Now when you say it, it probably is the straight model :) the pic was right next to the offset models other pic, and I figured it was the same putter...

talking to the wife last night about equipment as she got to see some of the new stuff that is out on the market for the first time last night. I told her in my mind I think I'm already set with my MC selections. Then she looked at me and asked what putter will I go with. I had no response. I would love to end up with the m9 or m3, but I'm hoping a fitting will be done and I will go with the best results. I'm looking forward to it because I have done a putter fitting in the past, but that was for a putter I already owned. This will be something completely different for me.

I stole Hawk's DB4x and plan on making it my gamer this year, I really hope it works out I hate toting around my Cameron.
I can't wait to hear more about your experience with it, it's atop my ponder list for sure!

I love that you keep trying brother!

Castor, I'm betting that alot of that (as far as face milling) would depend on what they have as far as old stock etc at HQ.

You KNOW there's all kinds of goodies there. I really need to make that trek someday soon.

I do believe the top and bottom are the same putter with the whistle shaft.

I tried out my new to me SB1w last night on the carpet. Very, very nice.
The shaft is a touch short and I prefer a slightly larger grip. This will be a great excuse err, opportunity to be properly fitted. Once she returns from SeeMore my M5 might be "on the bench"

My wife's preference is for a "delicate" look in her putter. So I'm currently the high bidder on a silver DB4. If I win, it will be a late V-day present and just maybe she will return my M1.(fingers crossed)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I thought you rolled it quite well in Ohio last fall buddy. Looking forward to seeing how it performs with your preferred grip on it and some practice.

I finally got on the course with the m1 today for the first time. Love this putter. The feel coming off the face is pure every time. I just need to get some time with it to get the feel for speed. I had a blast using this today and look forward to get it back on the course.

The m1 is a great putter and glad you enjoying it even its the first round. It will feel better the longer you game it.

I can def see it being in the bag for a long time. Or at least until the Z series comes out. Then we will have to see.

I finally got on the course with the m1 today for the first time. Love this putter. The feel coming off the face is pure every time. I just need to get some time with it to get the feel for speed. I had a blast using this today and look forward to get it back on the course.

Great to hear about the positive experience afw!! It's a great looking putter to begin with!

I think the Z series is going to shake up quite a few bags around here.

Had one of those Canadan and its a great stick. I just didnt get along with the plumbers neck at the time.

SB2 went back in the bag today, and just overall improved my game on the green. For some reason, a few weeks back, I took the SB2 out of the bag in favor of my ONE CS. Putting with ONE CS wasnt bad, but they just werent dropping like I needed them too.

Today, getting up and down, and often times with a long par saving dropped putt was the difference in my score being good, and it being just alright. I caught lightning in a bottle after about 5 or 6 holes, and was just getting work done on the greens today with the SB2.

The weight, the RST and the overall stroke that I get with the SB2 is phenomenal. I think it might stay in the bag for a little while...

Had one of those Canadan and its a great stick. I just didnt get along with the plumbers neck at the time.

You play mostly center shafted Keith? I'm just really intrigued by the smaller RST on it.

Add me to the list that will likely fight for a Z series later this year.. They are just so good looking.

Oddly, the SB2 was one of the putters I just did not like when it first came out. I am now giving it second look and who knows I may have to add it. BUT not before the Z line comes out. Hurry Seemore....please?

28 putts with the PR #7 today!! Inside 10 feet I could not miss. Still loving this putter!!

SB2 went back in the bag today, and just overall improved my game on the green. For some reason, a few weeks back, I took the SB2 out of the bag in favor of my ONE CS. Putting with ONE CS wasnt bad, but they just werent dropping like I needed them too.

Today, getting up and down, and often times with a long par saving dropped putt was the difference in my score being good, and it being just alright. I caught lightning in a bottle after about 5 or 6 holes, and was just getting work done on the greens today with the SB2.

The weight, the RST and the overall stroke that I get with the SB2 is phenomenal. I think it might stay in the bag for a little while...

Very nice buddy.

I won't lie, there are TWO I'm going after right now.

28 putts with the PR #7 today!! Inside 10 feet I could not miss. Still loving this putter!!

This makes me incredibly happy buddy, more than you know.

Which two, Jman?

Back