The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back home after a very long two days. Just ordered some wings to be delivered from Bogeys and cannot wait to crash for teh night.

That sounds like an incredible dinner.

Perfection. To quote a wise man I met once that goes by the name Beags.
"Its just practical".

After the last 2 days, I deserve to indulge. :D

nothing wrong with perfection, glad all went well

Perfection. To quote a wise man I met once that goes by the name Beags.
"Its just practical".

After the last 2 days, I deserve to indulge. :D

That guy sounds like a genius.

Sounds like a goon. Beags? I've heard this dropped a time or two but never heard the orgin. Care to enlighten us?

Yes Ryan please enlighten us

I love that the Post Office now refers to me as "James the golf stuff tester guy". Literally.

It's hilarious.

Sounds like a goon. Beags? I've heard this dropped a time or two but never heard the orgin. Care to enlighten us?

Beags came to be because during a round of golf, I said Mike Dean and War Eagle were like the same person. Started calling the two of them Deagle and that led to Deags. At some point I complained that this would have worked a whole lot better if Mike Dean would change his name to Mike Bean so it would be Beagle. That led to Beags and it caught on from there.

That's awesome, whenever I bought some new golf equipment last year the ups guy would join my group of golfers on league nite.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I love that the Post Office now refers to me as "James the golf stuff tester guy". Literally.

It's hilarious.

Did they used to call u putter Ho?

It's hilarious.

Even with the non golf club boxes? :)

Beags came to be because during a round of golf, I said Mike Dean and War Eagle were like the same person. Started calling the two of them Deagle and that led to Deags. At some point I complained that this would have worked a whole lot better if Mike Dean would change his name to Mike Bean so it would be Beagle. That led to Beags and it caught on from there.
I like it! That is pretty funny actually. I love how nicknames sometimes start like that.

Looks like a pair of rims for a hooptie/.

Would match well with my whistle tip. WOoooooWOoooooooo
That is a year old. Wonder if they got them outlawed?

And so it was born...

I like it! That is pretty funny actually. I love how nicknames sometimes start like that.

And so it was born...

JB laid the story out, but I think it really caught fire later during that round when I signed a dollar bill lost to mikedean on a par 3 and signed it... "I love it when they call me beags papa".

JB laid the story out, but I think it really caught fire later during that round when I signed a dollar bill lost to mikedean on a par 3 and signed it... "I love it when they call me beags papa".

I was in tears, beags papa

More importantly, how did you lose a dollar to MikeDean? :)

Dude, you and I were laughing so hard.

There's a taco Bell commercial where they sing the song in Spanish, every time I hear the beat I think of beags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back