The Ultimate Golf Vehicle - What Would Yours Be?

Either my own jet or some sort of a Bentley.

Gray, there are some days out here where if I did have one of those... well you know.. LOL
Yea I know what ya mean dude! The other day we had five cars at out caution light in Good Hope, Ga. and I threw a hissy fit :angry:

If I was going to carpool with someone from mini tour event to event, I'd ride in style.

2003_dodge_grand-caravan_passenger-minivan_es_fq_oem_1_500.jpg

anaheimbus.jpg

With a little interior customization, and a total neglect for gas mileage, this bad boy.

You could also have a mobile driving range in this thing. Now THAT's a great feature!

Fully decked out minivan. I know it's lame but having kids, I love minivans

I'm cheap my man. An old minivan is all I need.

You ever driven an old minivan for an extended period of time?

I'll be taking the scenic route lol....MB. UNIMOG.

24072011md52hu40006x6a02_660.jpg

I love driving my wife's Range Rover, when I take a few guys golfing. It's a great vehicle, except for gas mileage, and I have a long commute to work. I know they have had quality issues in the past, but the new ones are great.

I love minivans

If I can imagine the kind of nightmare that would haunt me for years to come, it would be waking up in the middle of the night having just said that.

I'll second the already mentioned WV Passat. That thing is massive, has a huge trunk, and the TDI is ridiculously good on gas. Love that thing.

chris-harris-cls-shooting-brake.jpg

Mercedes CLS63 Shooting Break.

Ford F150. Got to drive one before and they are perfect for golf. Huge cab and plenty of room for bags in the trunk.

_ford-f150-1-1.jpg

Haha you dudes are crazy. I want a comfortable driving seat. I want a place that my kids can be comfortable as well. It needs to have sliding doors that the kids can operate. Tons of storage which minivans have. Drive one. They are awesome

Couple of years ago at one of the local tournaments a bunch of guys came in an old school bus, painted in Husker red (go huskers!) it was cool, oh and it had a hotub in the back.

My choice would be the Chevrolet Suburban (re powered with a duramax) with the quad steer option. That way you could haul golf carts to

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Haha you dudes are crazy. I want a comfortable driving seat. I want a place that my kids can be comfortable as well. It needs to have sliding doors that the kids can operate. Tons of storage which minivans have. Drive one. They are awesome

I don't have kids. Problem solved. Plus mine seats 5, carries about the same amount of golf bags.

You could also have a mobile driving range in this thing. Now THAT's a great feature!

Simulator in the back. Party up front!

I'd go with a Chevy Suburban... should be plenty of room for 5 bags & 5 people... and a good ride.

Ford F150. Got to drive one before and they are perfect for golf. Huge cab and plenty of room for bags in the trunk.

We know all about you driving a truck, David! (And trucks have beds, not trunks! hehehe)

I'd go with a Chevy Suburban... should be plenty of room for 5 bags & 5 people... and a good ride.

And luggage too

Back