I'm pondering these, didnt know they had yellow ones

turyba9e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Remind me a lot of the Bridgestone yellow color
8e3egy9u.jpg

Kind of sparkly lol

Maybe I should have just said "pop."

The southern THPers would have come together to ship you to Ohio. "pop" is not a word that can be used down here.

What kind of yellow are we talking here Satch? Snap some photos of a RBZ ball man!

It looks like this, this is as far as I could pull it out without drawing suspicious attention hahah

ahe8uhe9.jpg

Looks a lot like the Bridgestone yellow

That sparkle'ish finish is getting popular.. Similar to what I am seeing in the Q-Star offerings.

Yeah I think the q star looks a bit less neon though, this one is closer to e6

I hate not being rich.

lol.

The southern THPers would have come together to ship you to Ohio. "pop" is not a word that can be used down here.

That's right. It's all Coke. What kind of Coke do you want? :p

That's right. It's all Coke. What kind of Coke do you want? :p

Can I have a Crystal Pepsi that was a good pop.

Why can't fancy putters be cheaper?

My ponder has been drastically slowed due to launch numbers not being favorable for the gear I wanted. I guess the good news is that my current bag had fantastic numbers last night and I just need to find a good 3 wood and 5 wood.

Nothing wrong with that, Trout.

That's where I'm still stuck at as well. Not that my existing fairway woods are bad, but I haven't invested any time in finding out if there's something better.

I'm pondering these, didnt know they had yellow ones

turyba9e.jpg

I was in Meijer yesterday and noticed these.
Reminded me of the e6 balls.

I'm thinking a SCOR replacing my i20 PW is inevitable. Also pondering when I'll finally find some 2013 Q Stars, I'm getting irriitated that I haven't found any in stock anywhere yet.

Nothing wrong with that, Trout.

That's where I'm still stuck at as well. Not that my existing fairway woods are bad, but I haven't invested any time in finding out if there's something better.

You're right man it's not a bad place to be but man I wanted something because of the way they looked lol, good thing I got the numbers. My 3 wood launch was 13 degrees, way too low for the 15 degree loft he said, I hit it well though so I need to start looking for what I hit better.

What launch angle was he recommending for your three wood?

What launch angle was he recommending for your three wood?

He said he thinks I'd get a lot more out of something with about 15 to 16 degrees of launch, I honestly have always hit a lower 3 wood so he's got my interest peeked. I just didn't have time to hit any, I'll go back this week and try some.

My ponder has been drastically slowed due to launch numbers not being favorable for the gear I wanted. I guess the good news is that my current bag had fantastic numbers last night and I just need to find a good 3 wood and 5 wood.

This is a possible rant thread post. What woods are you looking at?

That's interesting. I tend to launch them pretty low as well, though the one in my bag right now gets me a pretty high ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back