The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
People posting stupid comments in FS threads.
Had me rolling Jrod.... Some people don't understand what it's like to have quality tools.

Just saw the post that set Jrod off, yeah that was bad.

Just saw the post that set Jrod off, yeah that was bad.

It's like every FS thread too bro...

I honestly don't like being rude but he has some comment for damn near every FS thread, about 10% of which is constructive.

Had me rolling Jrod.... Some people don't understand what it's like to have quality tools.

Exactly when you buy tools you need to buy quality cry once.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I honestly don't like being rude but he has some comment for damn near every FS thread, about 10% of which is constructive.

There were some places where negative rep was needed, that was one of those places.

I hate it when people do that crap. I am sure everybody knows that you can get some cheap crap somewhere else. Just detracts from the sale and people wanting to buy things that are high quality.

Your comment was warranted. I for one, can not stand when someone questions someones prices. If you dont like the price, dont buy it, dont comment on it.

I hate it when people do that crap. I am sure everybody knows that you can get some cheap crap somewhere else. Just detracts from the sale and people wanting to buy things that are high quality.

I'm kind of glad you posted that F/S dude because I was going to buy some of that HF crap and am definitely opposed to it now.

Interested in any trades? Well played sir. Absolutely warranted post.

So is it customary to just assume without asking that it's okay to putt on the same hole somebody else (me) is on the practice green without asking??? I'd like to know before I lose my cool.

So is it customary to just assume without asking that it's okay to putt on the same hole somebody else (me) is on the practice green without asking??? I'd like to know before I lose my cool.

I don't think that is a problem. There is a limited amount of real estate on the practice green and nobody is entitled to exclusive rights or more of it than anybody else b

Is the rest of the green crowded?

I don't think that is a problem. There is a limited amount of real estate on the practice green and nobody is entitled to exclusive rights or more of it than anybody else b

What he said... Gotta share like big boys and girls.....

Just keep going.. Idc

There were some places where negative rep was needed, that was one of those places.

Your comment was warranted. I for one, can not stand when someone questions someones prices. If you dont like the price, dont buy it, dont comment on it.
Not only questioning prices, but ANY comments not related to the sale. Asking questions is OK. But typing GLWS or talking about how good this item is, and the worst ones, "I just got one of these or I would be all over this one" and "If this were only left-handed (or right-handed)" is banter and that's what the banter thread is for. I am guilty of going off topic, but why do people feel it is necessary in Marketplace ads.

If you are interested in acquiring the item, post in the thread. If not, don't.

I think deleting all of that is something we should start doing when we see it. It just gets ridiculous sometimes. The ads have a purpose, and bantering ain't it.

Not only questioning prices, but ANY comments not related to the sale. Asking questions is OK. But typing GLWS or talking about how good this item is, and the worst ones, "I just got one of these or I would be all over this one" and "If this were only left-handed (or right-handed)" is banter and that's what the banter thread is for. I am guilty of going off topic, but why do people feel it is necessary in Marketplace ads.

I think deleting all of that is something we should start doing when we see it. It just gets ridiculous sometimes. The ads have a purpose, and bantering ain't it.

I know we have been told not to, so I don't. But it's a free bump for the seller, not the end of the world.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

I would think vouching for a seller due to a great experience or the quality of a product based on first hand knowledge would be viable as well, but I agree, GLWS posts and "Oh man, if this were blue instead of orange I'd be paypaling right now" posts are just.. Something.

I know we have been told not to, so I don't. But it's a free bump for the seller, not the end of the world.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

This is how I look at it as well. I would love bumps in any ad that I have.

Except if the seller wants to bump it, they can do it all they want. And they do! No need for others to post junk in a Marketplace ad.

This is how I look at it as well. I would love bumps in any ad that I have.

Bumps are fine but questioning pricing or quality is unnecessary. Same goes for asking if you are interested in trades when you have no intentions if actually making a trade or buying the product. It's a waste of the sellers time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back