Funny stuff that happened to you at a THP Outing?

JB had me believing he was going to give me his dog Duke. At the time I was not in to the owning a dog mode. I think KellyBo put him up to it but not sure. I walked up to the Tour Van and he said I got your dog for you to take home with ya. He rolled me in hook, line, and sinker. KellyBo and Morgan were about to bust however JB goes through this spill and is freaking me out big time!:bulgy-eyes:

I have a video of that somewhere. Yes, I asked JB and GolferGal to help me convince you to get a dog. JB went over and above and convinced you that Duke was really rescued from the shelter for us and you believed him! You thought we were taking him home with us and actually agreed to it since he was an older laid back dog. It was hilarious. It worked so well that I finally got a dog that month after pestering you for over a year about getting one.

I hit a ball backwards on the range in Atlanta.

After complaining about the group in front of us in Ohio and their slow play, they finally wave us through on a Par 3, that is until they see me thin-shank a ball about 30 yards to the right of me.

Chunky yelling at everyone one night during the last MC and then losing his voice.

Also Josh from Bridgestone in a bright yellow and green outfit running like a mad man around the driving range during media day as he was chased by a bee.

Chunky yelling at everyone one night during the last MC and then losing his voice.

Also Josh from Bridgestone in a bright yellow and green outfit running like a mad man around the driving range during media day as he was chased by a bee.
That was hysterical watching him run around. A yellow blur just zipping through everyone.

That was hysterical watching him run around. A yellow blur just zipping through everyone.

I'm glad I wasn't around that. That damn bee would have come after me and you all would be talking about me getting chased!

I hit a ball backwards on the range in Atlanta.

After complaining about the group in front of us in Ohio and their slow play, they finally wave us through on a Par 3, that is until they see me thin-shank a ball about 30 yards to the right of me.

Thin-shank, that's a good way of putting it

Vince talking in Spanish to a cab driver at 1am trying to negotiate a fare for a 90 minute ride

I will also second the atl golden ticket
Also the license plate Sun burn on the back of big lee's head at the outing was impressive

Chunky was on a tear that night and had someone in legitimate tears (not from laughing).

Ice Jacking an Escalade.
Almost killing JB while he was in the cart.
Cookie yelling in my swing and me wanting to choke him.
Marshall in Dallas telling us about driving on "Prime landing real-estate" and needing to move.
Iowa parking lot.

Lots more.

The Marshall thing was in Austin.....same place of the icejacked Escalade and JB's near death....all those were in the same round....LMAO

Bridgeslapping!

All the Bridgeslaps were great....as the night went on they were even better because the whole room was in on it....I laughed so hard that night.

Oh! I almost forgot.

Chunky and I were going to be playing on the same scramble team at the PGA National and had become smack talking buddies on the forum. We were in the lobby at the PGA National and Ole Gray says "there's Chunkylover over there". I was excited about finally meeting him in person so I go over and introduce myself and give him a friendly hug. There was another man and woman with him. There was an awkward moment or two so I just kind of walked away and mingled with others. A few minutes later, Ole Gray told me he had made a mistake and that was not Chunky!

So I went over and met the REAL Chunky later. Much more comfortable introduction. Later that evening, the imposter Chunky, his wife and friend came walking by us in the lobby. I stopped them and explained what had happened. They got a big kick out of it and his wife even took a picture of me with her husband.

Thats a great story Kelly!

That was hysterical....him in his bright outfit running by everybody trying to get away from the bee.

Me personally would be staying up until 5 am the day before the Des Moines invitational sharing beverages with random people at my hotel

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Yeah, that was a long night.....Dont forget challenging everyone to a beer "shotgunning contest" and getting Bridgeslapped yourself in the hotel room the second night.

And I have to add, anything Jake did the last night in 64C at last years' Morgan Cup....he was hammered.....he changed into like 6 different outfits....got bridgeslapped even though he was there when we invented Bridgeslapping....it was a great night.

Also...how can this list be complete without including "SHARKWRESTLERRRRRRRR!"

Last edited:
One T mcing the closest to the hole contest.
That was a great event. It's pretty hard to hit the ball when he's asking where you got your shoes during your setup.

I cant believe how quiet this thread has been

Squirrel_zps35661eaa.jpg
[/IMG]

While standing on the tee of number 18 True Blue at THP Invitational #2, this little fella was munching on a pine nut and watching us. Out of the blue, Toad made an observation about him that I can't repeat. It cracked me up so bad it was several minutes before I could compose myself enough to tee off. I was still laughing about it on the way down the fairway, and even later in the clubhouse.

For me it was when Danny aka SW top pulled a 7W into the calf of my boy Wareagle. I saw it in slow motion and War had that badge of courage for weeks...

For me it was when Danny aka SW top pulled a 7W into the calf of my boy Wareagle. I saw it in slow motion and War had that badge of courage for weeks...
How could I have possibly forgotten about that? That hurt!

Back