SeeMore Putters Thread

Sounds like you guys are going to have a fun evening.

Good for you Dev. Can't wait to see the pics

I love all the SeeMore love lately. Lets keep it going. RST and SPi have changed my putting game forever. And it's all for the better.

Siri speaks for me!

Cant wait to go home and see that big box sitting on my front porch. Feels like Christmas morning.
I cant wait to see some pics dude!

Congrats on the recent picks! I'm still pondering joining the SB2 family myself :D

It's only a matter of time Gray.

I'm thinking about changing grips on my X2. For some reason it feels really head heavy to me, especially compared to some of my other putters, and I wonder if the 60g Winn Jumbo Lite might have something to do with that.

Thoughts?

should be quite a few pics of different seemore's in THPERS hands tonight!

I'm thinking about changing grips on my X2. For some reason it feels really head heavy to me, especially compared to some of my other putters, and I wonder if the 60g Winn Jumbo Lite might have something to do with that.

Thoughts?

For reference, the head is 360g and length is 35.5 inches.

Thoughts?

It might Hawk, could always back-weight it perhaps?

Or move away form that terrible putter grip? :alien:

It might Hawk, could always back-weight it perhaps?

Or move away form that terrible putter grip? :alien:

I'd consider back weighting it, but I don't know where to start. It feels REALLY head heavy to me.

Quit dogging my grip! I look at it differently now you know. It's like the girlfriend that your parents hate.

I'd consider back weighting it, but I don't know where to start. It feels REALLY head heavy to me.

Quit dogging my grip! I look at it differently now you know. It's like the girlfriend that no one else wants.

FIFY. Hehe

The X series ARE definitely more head heavy. Thats a fact, I'm curious to see it for myself in hand with the X3. I would think backweighting would help, I actually did my last one with lead tape in the butt of the shaft, go figure.

Looking on Boccieri's site now, but of course they don't even list the weight of the grips. Derp.

Looking on Boccieri's site now, but of course they don't even list the weight of the grips. Derp.

The upcoming Secret putter grip is 120g+ IIRC from the PGA Demo Day.

Hmmm. Winn Jumbo (not lite) is 126 grams :beauty:

My tracking still hasn't updated to "Out for Delivery." I hope it gets delivered today!

True enough. I'll see what I can come up with. I assume it'll be trial and error, which gets a little expensive since grips are so damn expensive these days.

I hope I get my notification today from SeeMore that my Bronze has shipped, they've had it since Friday.

cmpio.jpg

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

LOL at the stalking!

Yeah buddy!

8era6yru.jpg

uba2uban.jpg

jarahuju.jpg

sebu2ydy.jpg

Back