2013 THP Invitational Series #1 - Texas - Sponsored By Callaway Golf

Dear Texas,

I miss you. Now hurry the hell up with the calendar, I'm ready for an Invitational!

Jman

Well, probably not going to be able to get in any more practice rounds before coming to Tx. About 5" of snow on the ground now and still coming down. Not suppose to get above the low 40's for at least the next ten days so it's gonna take forever to melt off

Every time I wonder why I choose to live in this crazy expensive state, I read posts like this and remind myself that I can happily play golf all year long. Sorry Ron... :)

You know when you see a blizzard in Arizona in February, it doesn't matter where you live; you know something weird is going on with the weather lol. O well, Time to work on my putting Saturday!!!!!!

Side note, I'm kicking myself after my last round for replacing the grip on my Seemore FGP with a Super Slim. Just don't know if I like the feel at all.
I really need to decide on what putter to use and soon; I have 3 putters atm: FGP, FGP mallet, and a new Odyssey #7 Versa but I have issues with all three. The FGP is feeling way to light, The Versa just feels funny since I've been using a CS putter the last 2 years, and the FGP mallet I like but I wouldn't say I love it. Maybe it's time to ship all 3 off to new homes and just get 1 putter >.<

Last edited:
Well, probably not going to be able to get in any more practice rounds before coming to Tx. About 5" of snow on the ground now and still coming down. Not suppose to get above the low 40's for at least the next ten days so it's gonna take forever to melt off

Ditto, here also

Sent from my DROID X2

you guys realize that this is just a tickle over 3 weeks from now? :banana:

Im ready..bout time to layout wardrobe. :eek:
Not that there's anything wrong with that. :D

Sent from my DROID X2

You guys coming down to TX, get that appetite ready!

2urusyra.jpg

I can't wait for this....gonna be in the 70's all weekend here so I will get in some solid prep

Well, at least the new shirts I ordered for the outing arrived yesterday. Love me some deep fried chicken livers

Im ready..bout time to layout wardrobe. :eek:
Not that there's anything wrong with that. :D

Sent from my DROID X2
This is great hearing a hardcore biker dude like you talking about scripting outfits for golf! Haha.

I've already gone as far as trying on potential outfits for this. I picked up a new pair of pants that will definitely be in the mix, just need to decided on a good shirt to go with them. Might even get a new shirt or 4 as well. Can't hardly start 2013 off wearing gear from last year can I?!

This is great hearing a hardcore biker dude like you talking about scripting outfits for golf! Haha.

I've already gone as far as trying on potential outfits for this. I picked up a new pair of pants that will definitely be in the mix, just need to decided on a good shirt to go with them. Might even get a new shirt or 4 as well. Can't hardly start 2013 off wearing gear from last year can I?!

Good thing some of your shirts were stolen eh? Hehe

PANTS?!?!?!!? pfftttt go go Izod golf shorts for me. I'm betting on the weather being 70s, way to warm for pants :) Unless we all want to look like professionals out on the driving range, then I might bring a pair lol.

Good thing some of your shirts were stolen eh? Hehe
I know, I was straight up robbed. I have a few other options though so it's a good thing I have plenty of shirts....but there's no such thing as too many!

PANTS?!?!?!!? pfftttt go go Izod golf shorts for me. I'm betting on the weather being 70s, way to warm for pants :) Unless we all want to look like professionals out on the driving range, then I might bring a pair lol.
Dude I'm going pants, that's how serious I am about this. No way am I unveiling these white legs for the first time of '13 at a THP outing. Besides with Nike tech pants I won't be too hot, these babies are SWEET!

I'm so damn ready for this. SO, ready.

I know, I was straight up robbed. I have a few other options though so it's a good thing I have plenty of shirts....but there's no such thing as too many!

Dude I'm going pants, that's how serious I am about this. No way am I unveiling these white legs for the first time of '13 at a THP outing. Besides with Nike tech pants I won't be too hot, these babies are SWEET!

Sounds good as long as those aren't the infamous Tiger Woods butt sweat type of pants; Nike has got some issues with that in their sports stuff, ala every NFL lineman this last year /gross

Sounds good as long as those aren't the infamous Tiger Woods butt sweat type of pants; Nike has got some issues with that in their sports stuff, ala every NFL lineman this last year /gross
I might go Robert Garrigus swamp ass on all you guys down there!

Bikers, tattoos, pasty white legs, and swamp ass?

I'm feeling less out of place all the time.

Back