SeeMore Putters Thread

NICE, Dev! And thanks, now I don't have to buy it. Haha.

Also: a question: does anyone know how much it would cost for me to send a belly putter down to SeeMore and get it changed to a regular putter?

Also: a question: does anyone know how much it would cost for me to send a belly putter down to SeeMore and get it changed to a regular putter?

I bought the FGP and had it direct shipped to them. They changed the shaft to the correct length. Put and new grip. Gave me a new headcover. And shipped it back Fedex 2nd day. Send them an email. They are super responsive and awesome.

...How awesome would it be if SeeMore and Cobra teamed up on that one, and the Orange was already there for the MC? #mindblown

Just planting ideas around the Interweb for Cobra & SeeMore to find... :bashful:

The lack of LH putters on ebay makes me a sad panda. I search every day. And every day its the same stuff.

Has anyone seen a SeeMore Cu insert putter as LH? Ever?

Not much dude, I hate to throw out prices here though, shoot them an email and tell them your from THP, you'll get one back quick. Plus, IMO its better that way.

Thanks dudes. I'm thinking I'll have that done during my spring break.

Spoiler
$T2eC16J,!)!E9s2fB(IIBRIkmtM,rQ~~60_57.JPG

I am deleting my EBay account.......

I'm going to shout out to SeeMore and see if I can get some History on it.....

Man there's been some deals on ebay lately for seemores watching another one, I'm not gonna bid on it bit I just want to see what it goes for.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Jman, what grip or sized grip did you use on your seemores before the SS ultra? What did you think of the transition? Compare and contrast?

Sorry for the skim and the vague question, I'm really trying to decide what grip to go with on my next SeeMore a mFGP2.

Jman, what grip or sized grip did you use on your seemores before the SS ultra? What did you think of the transition? Compare and contrast?

Sorry for the skim and the vague question, I'm really trying to decide what grip to go with on my next SeeMore a mFGP2.

No worries dude.

I played the Iomic Mid's. It was the perfect size for me and I loved the hard edges, the Ultra is just about the same diameter around, it lacks the hard edges but the lack of a taper at the bottom made that a non necessity for me as it turns out. I'll never go back.

No worries dude.

I played the Iomic Mid's. It was the perfect size for me and I loved the hard edges, the Ultra is just about the same diameter around, it lacks the hard edges but the lack of a taper at the bottom made that a non necessity for me as it turns out. I'll never go back.

That makes a ton of sense to me. I think the hard edges wouldn't be missed at all on my end. Now the only thing I'm trying to decide between is the SS Slim, Mid or Ultra!

Siri speaks for me!

Love the look of the face!

An awesome addition!

I love my gorgeous SB2. Mine has black sightlines, I wonder why those are white.

I have an instructor less than 50 miles from me. I'm really looking forward to a fitting and meeting Tim Katanski.

I love my gorgeous SB2. Mine has black sightlines, I wonder why those are white.

There are some slight difference in paintfill, like the SeeMore on the face being red instead of black.. Maybe they were going white with them for a while and decided to make a change.

I'm thinking this paintfill won't make it past this weekend though, haha!

I have an instructor less than 50 miles from me. I'm really looking forward to a fitting and meeting Tim Katanski.

Its awesome bro, since gaming my SeeMore and using there putting style I am clearly a much better putter. No coolaid about it, strait truth.

Sweet looking flat stick bro!

Its awesome bro, since gaming my SeeMore and using there putting style I am clearly a much better putter. No coolaid about it, strait truth.

I'm really looking forward to it. I can't wait to learn it. Putting is my nemesis :banghead:

I'm really looking forward to it. I can't wait to learn it. Putting is my nemesis :banghead:

Sell out to it and it will legitimately change your game. It really will.

That SB2 is gorgeous! Really really like that style. But I also want a M1, so simple and classy.

Back