What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just came back from Sports Authority. On the Clearance table I saw a set of Adams a4R irons (4h, 5-PW, GW), marked down to $149.97 from $299. There was an additional 40% off, so I figured for $90 (+2 year coverage plan for $9, and $5 rebate from The League), it was worth the upgrade. Did not have a chance to hit them though, since the store only has a putting area.

I game them. Great set of sticks. Good buy for the price

Came in today!
yqu9etub.jpg

:nike: VRS Covert Driver. Demo'd it at the course and hit it so well I had to have it.

Sweet! Look forward to watching you boom it in TX.

I can't wait to get out there. I've been looking forward to attending a THP event ever since I joined up.

Nice looking set of belts.

Couldn't be the price. The indoor simulator I golf at is a cobra/puma dealer and he gives me a great price.

Couldn't be the price. The indoor simulator I golf at is a cobra/puma dealer and he gives me a great price.

I know you're a good hour or so away, but where did you get them, and how much were they?

I know you're a good hour or so away, but where did you get them, and how much were they?

Only about 40 mins from you because he's in Batavia. $14 a belt!

Didn't buy it today, but:

attachment.php

Feels great, and goes good with the orange Monoline, yeah buddy!

Ordered 4 DRI-TAC Wrap Lite Winn Grips and some tape strips. Time to regrip my new driver with the correct size grip along with my three hybrids :thumb:

Last edited:
Bought myself a dz Srixon G Star yellows 2013's to try after all I have been reading about them,

Got a box of the 2013 ProV1x's today from Dick's with a $20 off from my scorecard rewards, plus a bag of assorted tees.

Updated my wardrobe over last two days!
Ashworth roll neck top, Hilfiger zip up wind proof jumper, CK trousers (black) and a Seve jumper.

Picked up some balls too, have been quite keen to try the TM RBZU, saw some on the shelf so decided time was right.
Hit one for a couple of holes today, quite like it. Hopefully back out again in an hour or so to try it again!

haha dude you're on a shaft buying roll.. You and Playdough both.

Hey, I've only bought two shafts. I'm pondering a third for my 3 wood build and then one for my dads driver build and one for a driver build for myself to keep at my parents place in Florida...

I bought some greens fees over the weekend, I think thats been it as of late

Did you at least ponder them?

oh, I bought a lesson too

and yes there was a ton of pondering when it came to finding a place to play down there lol

Just paid for my golf membership at my home course. Happy to get it out of the way. And play as much as I want! It's my 5th year being a member.

Congrats J, such a good purchase!!!

I know right, I need to get a ton of practice in if I want to be a 7 hc by MC time. :act-up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back