The THP Bridgestone Championship - Las Vegas Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well then. Better check with the lovely Mrs. and see if the dates work. We talked a lot about it last night. This falls the weekend before our wedding anniversary...undetermined right now if that helps or hurts.

Renew the vows!

Just got the preliminary ok to go,

hot damn that is freaking sweet! Hope I can make this.

Hmm..have to check the tournament schedule and figure out how best to get the go ahead. Of course all dependant on cost.

Boooom! Britt coming too?

Unfortunately not, that is right in the meat of her volleyball season, she can't sneak away. She told me to go, I just hate to go without her, she has been wanting me to go back with her every since she went right after we started dating.

Boom! I am liking what I am seeing so far. I am thinking this is a cant miss event. I will be signing up for sure!

Boom! I am liking what I am seeing so far. I am thinking this is a cant miss event. I will be signing up for sure!

Based on what we are working on, I would tend to agree with you.

Sounds amazing!!!! I am very very very intrested... will probably have to bring the gf, she loves vegas. Can't wait to hear the price.

So happy to see the excitement in here. This event is truly one for the ages.

Sounds like a great weekend. I need to keep an eye out for whenever the sign up opens up.

Hmmm, do locals have to stay at the hotel or will there be a separate pricing just for the golf/dinners? Taking advantage of the stay/play package might be a good idea for me as I live up north of the strip and cab fare is a bit pricey. Don't wanna be driving back home after all the festivities that is sure to happen.

Sounds like a great weekend. I need to keep an eye out for whenever the sign up opens up.

Hmmm, do locals have to stay at the hotel or will there be a separate pricing just for the golf/dinners? Taking advantage of the stay/play package might be a good idea for me as I live up north of the strip and cab fare is a bit pricey. Don't wanna be driving back home after all the festivities that is sure to happen.

It will be a stay and play package for everybody. While we understand there are a few locals this effects, I think when all the costs and final details come out, it will be attractive for everybody.

It will be a stay and play package for everybody. While we understand there are a few locals this effects, I think when all the costs and final details come out, it will be attractive for everybody.

Thanks, JB. Now I know to budget accordingly. Really hope I can grab one of those 40 spots.

There ya go buddy, piece of cake, glad you made it happen!

Bolded for TRUTH!

Mike with the tease! I just can't imagine me missing this. Going to have some strings to pull but I think I'll manage. Very exciting stuff going on around THP!

Mike with the tease! I just can't imagine me missing this. Going to have some strings to pull but I think I'll manage. Very exciting stuff going on around THP!

make it happen buddy you won't regret it

Todays view of the 15th with a few people on it for reference. IIRC its 42 deep x 60 wide.

img1036zs_zps8ba4b883.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is awesome! With demo day and MC I can't swing it this year but hope to be able to do Vegas THP style Dow. The road.

So excited about this, my wife is going to strangle me by September at the rate I'm going talking about this

WOW....just WOW!! I checked my schedule and I am available....now to start working on flights!!

Simply amazing. I recognized the island green in the old thread as Paiute.

I attend the Okie Scramble there every year. Our last event was three days and had 180 attendees. The tournament was run flawlessly thanks to the great staff.

Im curios to see the courses we play. They have three courses, and we are playing two rounds. The Wolf Course will eat your lunch. The other two are very enjoyable for us high handicappers.

It also looks like this event is far enough out that overseeding wont be a concern. You havent truely experienced Vegas golf if you arent seeing 40 extra yards on your drives.

You can count on me attending as long as the lodging works out. The gf and I wont share a room with another group. So I hope it isnt based on a two bed double occupancy thing.

Great job THP! I see this filling up fast!

Simply amazing. I recognized the island green in the old thread as Paiute.

I attend the Okie Scramble there every year. Our last event was three days and had 180 attendees. The tournament was run flawlessly thanks to the great staff.

Im curios to see the courses we play. They have three courses, and we are playing two rounds. The Wolf Course will eat your lunch. The other two are very enjoyable for us high handicappers.

It also looks like this event is far enough out that overseeding wont be a concern. You havent truely experienced Vegas golf if you arent seeing 40 extra yards on your drives.

You can count on me attending as long as the lodging works out. The gf and I wont share a room with another group. So I hope it isnt based on a two bed double occupancy thing.

Great job THP! I see this filling up fast!

I know a question was raised... not sure if ever answered... what about people bringing their spouses? How will the lodging work in those cases? What if someone wishes to room alone?

Schedule seems to be clear, wife likely okay(may even want to come over), savings is the key.

Since it is stay/play can we take advantage of booking flight/room combo as long as we get the room applied to the THP block? I did this for my April trip & saved almost the entire airfare. Shows about $750 for air & 2 nights now... Looks like a flight on points could happen, too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back