2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a good feeling about this week!! Maybe some more info, some thpers getting a staff bag or two. :D

^Siri probably sucks.

Same vibes here :D

How is all the MC info being put out as far as equipment threads and such? Are there going to be individual threads for each sponsor for people to talk about the equipment they're using?

How is all the MC info being put out as far as equipment threads and such? Are there going to be individual threads for each sponsor for people to talk about the equipment they're using?

No, they will be included in the general thread on that specific item. So the guys playing a Cleveland XL Custom driver, will put their thoughts, updates, etc in this thread. So on for the other OEMs involved.

No, they will be included in the general thread on that specific item. So the guys playing a Cleveland XL Custom driver, will put their thoughts, updates, etc in this thread. So on for the other OEMs involved.

Yep, like he said. Gonna be nice and easy to navigate and find the info on specific equipment rather than having to read through pages of one thread to find info on numerous products.

I've got a good feeling about this week!! Maybe some more info, some thpers getting a staff bag or two. :D

^Siri probably sucks.

After Chad's Twitter i'm hoping to come home to a big brown box some day soon

After Chad's Twitter i'm hoping to come home to a big brown box some day soon
Same here, I think it'll be the largest box I've ever received for a shipment!

It's hard to believe we are 5months away from getting this event on the course. I hop everyone is boning up on their equipment facts and figures. I'm gearing up for the best media day and cup to date. I hope the same holds true for the rest of my 31 participants.

It's hard to believe we are 5months away from getting this event on the course. I hop everyone is boning up on their equipment facts and figures. I'm gearing up for the best media day and cup to date. I hope the same holds true for the rest of my 31 participants.

I don't think I am looking forward to this one more than last year's (for obvious reasons), but it's close!

I don't think I am looking forward to this one more than last year's (for obvious reasons), but it's close!
Understandable, I'm glad you'll be present in MB along with the rest of the volunteers

Understandable, I'm glad you'll be present in MB along with the rest of the volunteers

I don't plan on missing any going forward.

5 months seems SO close, yet SO far away.. I'm excited about what will happen between now and then. I just can't wait to see all the decision making go down.

I am really excited for The MC this year. I have had the opportunity to chat with most of the participants and its a really awesome group. Everyone brings something different to the table. I know they will all rep THP and their sponsor and make us all proud.

5 months seems SO close, yet SO far away.. I'm excited about what will happen between now and then. I just can't wait to see all the decision making go down.
Yeah, looking forward to that as well. I'm glad I've gotten swing the clubs that could be offered. I feel I am getting to know this products pretty well. The ball is still in the air for me.

Yeah, looking forward to that as well. I'm glad I've gotten swing the clubs that could be offered. I feel I am getting to know this products pretty well. The ball is still in the air for me.
Are you bragging about how far you hit it? hehe

What the dickens has gone on in this thread. I get no respect

What the dickens has gone on in this thread. I get no respect
Chunky you are my favorite short person. If those recoils work for you, what are the chances you game in MCMC

Chunky you are my favorite short person. If those recoils work for you, what are the chances you game in MCMC

I am so excited to hit these shafts. I went crazy with regards to this testing. I believe these are the shafts I have been waiting for. I really do. I will be going graphite. Of that I have no doubt. It is going to be either Aerotech/PX graphite or these or whatever I am offered. Graphite is my future due to injuries

how is your injury? You working on your game?

I have recovered fully! I feeling really good and my game feels super right now.

I am so excited to hit these shafts. I went crazy with regards to this testing. I believe these are the shafts I have been waiting for. I really do. I will be going graphite. Of that I have no doubt. It is going to be either Aerotech/PX graphite or these or whatever I am offered. Graphite is my future due to injuries
One day you can tell me about the injuries. I'm glad you may have found a shaft that works for you.

Looking at the calender, man are we getting close, only 148 days til Media day, time is just flying by!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back