The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey man, if I had it, the FIRST thing I'd do is get rid of it hahaha

Is he about to ghostbuster me?! Yikes!!!!! No more audio of your crazy house Ricky!

I packed the box at work, you are safe. Know the package I sent to Uriel on the other hand....

I think that would be "Instagramming"

Hahah, well I'm going to refer to this as Satchpondering, the act of pondering something intensively, and never buying it

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

I was planning the "I am shocked, I have no idea where this came from. Someone on THP must have sent it to me" routine.

My favourite argument is "I sold <<insert expensive club name>> which has allowed me to buy ALL this stuff used for the same price."

I have a feeling that excuse has been abused.

I packed the box at work, you are safe. Know the package I sent to Uriel on the other hand....

Hahahah I'll either get a priest to help me out, or I'll bring a crucifix hahahaha

Hahah, well I'm going to refer to this as Satchpondering, the act of pondering something intensively, and never buying it

I thought that was Hawkpondering?

My favourite argument is "I sold <<insert expensive club name>> which has allowed me to buy ALL this stuff used for the same price."

I have a feeling that excuse has been abused.

Dude that excuse is worn out. Gotta keep it fresh. I told her I bought the Birdieball putting green yesterday. She said "Oh how exciting, I want one" being sarcastic. I said, "dont do that to me, a 2nd one would fit in the living room"

Yeah, Definitely Hawkpondering.

Bingo. Hawkpondering, not Satchpondering!

Rubbish

No it's not

How do I give
Negative rep again hhaha

There you go, Satch.
jy2esuga.jpg

Hahah those are pretty cool, I'm surprised no one gets mad at them flashy shoes,, I was told to bring a pair of plain looking shoes to PT hahah

I actually like those a lot

Hahah those are pretty cool, I'm surprised no one gets mad at them flashy shoes,, I was told to bring a pair of plain looking shoes to PT hahah

I actually like those a lot

I just tell them if my PT belt is that color then there's no argument for why my shoes can't be.

I just tell them if my PT belt is that color then there's no argument for why my shoes can't be.

Hahah works for me

Where did you get those?

just got off the phone, Iv been awarded a ton of vacations for only $397

Royal carribbean Cruse 5 days and 4 nights
4 days and 3 nights at Hilton Garden Resort in Orlando
3 Days and 2 nights at Daytona Beach
4 days and 3 nights in Vegas at the Stratosphere

LOL

LOL

I bet you only have to go through a short presentation in order to receive that rate!

LOL

I would get 2 faxes a day, of the same crap, at my prior job. I always took them and put them in random peoples inboxes, instead of just trashing them. I got a chuckle out of it.

I bet you only have to go through a short presentation in order to receive that rate!

90 minutes, I had him down to $200 bucks then hungup

the offer expired at the end of oru call, the computer wipes me out of the system so I cant call back and get the great same deal lol

90 minutes, I had him down to $200 bucks then hungup

the offer expired at the end of oru call, the computer wipes me out of the system so I cant call back and get the great same deal lol

You should have gone for free airfare down there. Then it might have almost been worth the headache!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back