If Rory has a bad week...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw the announcement on Sportscenter, this kid has something going on with his game.

"BobHarig Bob Harig
Rory hit his approach on 18 into the water, dropped and hit again. . . then walked to his car. Stunning"

So Rory was 1 under going into 18 yesterday, and 9 holes later he is 8 over and leaving the course.

Wait, that's it? He had two bad shots and left?

Lock it up Rory. Not cool buddy.

Man, sucks for people that spent 800k on him for fantasy for a WD

Very bizarre move for the kid...he's really got some issues huh?? Maybe someone on the course said something??

Wait, that's it? He had two bad shots and left?

Lock it up Rory. Not cool buddy.

He was something like +8 thru 8 at the time, so he had LOTS more bad shots :alien:

that was just a biatch move on his part

I thought I liked Rory.. If he's just WD'ing because he sucked today, that drops him WAY down my list. Chicken $%^& move.

Absolutely. That is one rule my friends and I have, never walk off the course because of poor play. That's low brow.

Man, sucks for people that spent 800k on him for fantasy for a WD

Not really as he would have missed the cut anyways with the way he was playing. Still crappy to WD though same result essentially for fantasy purposes even if he finished the round.

Wow..just up and quit. If I left the course every time I was +8 I'd never make it through a round.:act-up:

Just saw the announcement on Sportscenter, this kid has something going on with his game.

Any chance he is legitimately regretting his move to Nike. I know it's easy to blame the equipment and to say it's early and he hasnt had enough time with it, but his confidence looks like it's shot right now. This is bizarre.

Take your medicine, finish the round, miss the cut.

Any chance he is legitimately regretting his move to Nike. I know it's easy to blame the equipment and to say it's early and he hasnt had enough time with it, but his confidence looks like it's shot right now. This is bizarre.

The regret would come from the pressure that is on him to play well after taking that much money. He hears the rumblings about the switch though, which means more pressure, but it's not the gear, it's his swing.

Not really as he would have missed the cut anyways with the way he was playing. Still crappy to WD though same result essentially for fantasy purposes even if he finished the round.

That's true. Didn't think about that. Maybe we can get him at a discount next round

That's true. Didn't think about that. Maybe we can get him at a discount next round

Haha, he will have to win some before I am even tempted to drop half my bank on him. The fantasy costs really should adjust depending on how they are playing.

I thought I liked Rory.. If he's just WD'ing because he sucked today, that drops him WAY down my list. Chicken $%^& move.

Yeah seriously, thats like me walking off of #1 green at True Blue and going home LOL

Maybe he decided to take my advice and finally go start his driving range, eh? :alien:

Haha, he will have to win some before I am even tempted to drop half my bank on him. The fantasy costs really should adjust depending on how they are playing.

I agree. Crazy that he's still 800k for doing nothing all year.

Rory after hitting in the water again - "Screw you guys, I'm going home"
Now I feel stupid for picking him in fantasy golf this week.

Rory after hitting in the water again - "Screw you guys, I'm going home"
Now I feel stupid for picking him in fantasy golf this week.

images

He got some splainin' to do.

I think I found something that might help with Rory's swing changes for his new Nike equipment:

I'm no pro but it seems pretty visible to me that he has developed a loop in his swng that he didn't have in the past. And I don't buy that equipment issue-custom forged irons with Project X shafts can't be all that different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back