Michael is a great example of what THPers are all about. Well done my friend.

well played cookie!

Cookie is tremendous

It's time to give my buddy DevRickus a big HUGE thanks, a laugh, and a 'you would'!!!

I've been buying up hats from Cleveland/Srixon to support my Morgan Cup sponsor, and having purchased the navy and white Srixon unstructured hat, I made mention on the forum that I wanted the yellow one. Sure enough, Ricky immediately drops one in the mail and it arrived today.

Too cool man. I'm glad to have you as a friend.

It's time to give my buddy DevRickus a big HUGE thanks, a laugh, and a 'you would'!!!

I've been buying up hats from Cleveland/Srixon to support my Morgan Cup sponsor, and having purchased the navy and white Srixon unstructured hat, I made mention on the forum that I wanted the yellow one. Sure enough, Ricky immediately drops one in the mail and it arrived today.

That's awesome Dev!

Have I mentioned I have really really really been wanting a new SeeMore?

That's awesome Dev!

As long as it's LH, I have something for you...haha

Way to go Rickyclause!

That's awesome Dev!

I'm wanting $10,000. Who wants to be thanked by me in this thread?

Send me your routing and account number, will get it on the way.

My friend is a Nigerian Prince and he is being chased out of his country. He needs a US bank account to store 10 million dollars. If you let him use your account, you will get a million dollars. Interested?

Send me your routing and account number, will get it on the way.
Let's just do PayPal, OK?

My friend is a Nigerian Prince and he is being chased out of his country. He needs a US bank account to store 10 million dollars. If you let him use your account, you will get a million dollars. Interested?

Every time I do that I get scammed. I'm not going to do it again. Well, maybe one more time.

Just for you smalls, you can save it and print as many as you want!

images

Thanks Mike! What a guy. You're an upstanding THPer.

Smalls, if I win big in Vegas, and I mean BIG, I'll give you 10k.

Smalls, if I win big in Vegas, and I mean BIG, I'll give you 10k.

Might as well add me to the list... If you win BIG that is.

I have to give a tip of the cap to WessCook for a ridiculous act of kindness.

A couple weeks ago I started a WTB thread asking if anyone had a B Asha or Kusala shaft they were interested in selling. Wess sent me a PM asking for my address so that he could send me the B Asha 5s that he used in the testing session.

I basically begged him to let me at least pay for the cost to ship the B Asha, but he wouldn't have any of it. Instead, this afternoon a B Asha 5s appeared on my doorstep. Perfect condition, with a Lamkin grip also in perfect condition. The only thing left to do is have a R1 tip installed, which I hope to do tomorrow at Golfsmith.

I'm always amazed at the random acts of kindness on THP, but this is just ridiculous. WessCook is officially the man, and I look forward to returning the act of generosity in the future.

Way to go Wess!!! The THP folks are as good as them come!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Wow way to go wess!

Wow that's great of him

Cookie is an ok guy

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Cookie way to go with the kindness man! :clapp:

Back