The Official THP Birdie Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
shirt looks awesome!

Looks fantastic. Nice styling and just the right amount of Wow.

That is one great looking shirt.

Hope they have Medium this year. I swim in a large.

Hotness right there!

LtEvO TaPpEd

Those came out really sharp! This must be what Morgan was talking about at the screen print shop?

Those look amazing, could this be what Morgan referenced was out to the embroiderer!!!

You guys are 100% right, this is what I was talking about when I said I had something at the embroiderer. I am working on the inventory list for these now and should have them up in the store by this evening.

For those asking, we do have mediums and 4 colors! Colors and sizes are all based on availability.

You guys are 100% right, this is what I was talking about when I said I had something at the embroiderer. I am working on the inventory list for these now and should have them up in the store by this evening.

For those asking, we do have mediums and 4 colors! Colors and sizes are all based on availability.

Still no smalls I'm guessing?

So awesome. How does Sligo fit guys? Bigger/smaller? Never had one

TapaTalk from the iPhone

4 colors, heck yeah!

TapaTalk from the iPhone

I'm a XXL in Sligo but a XL in adidas. It's definitely cut a touch on the smaller side, but not ridiculously so.

Those shirts look fantastic.

Still no smalls I'm guessing?

Sorry, no smalls.

They usually are true to size in length but about a size smaller in the chest area. Usually if someone wears a Large in say Nike they would get an XL in Sligo.
TapaTalk from the iPhone

Great, that means I can get one or more this year!!! Can't wait to see the colors. Only problem I have is that I got like 15 golf shirts now... :laughing:

They have arrived and look incredible!

Uhm, yes please! I can't wait to get one!

Wow, that looks amazing!

Shirt looks awesome!

The embroidery on the sleeve looks bigger than last year's. Nice...

I would agree with the size, go up one.

LtEvO TaPpEd

4 colors, that's amazing!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back