This is one Booty Call we encourage!

Golf4Her

Reaction score
Handicap
b995975e3d7e703f5dff6fec75a8a71d.jpg

We all need to take an active role in educating ourselves about colon cancer prevention. That is why Golf4Her and G/FORE are teaming up this March to do its part to help raise colon health awareness. When you purchase the G/FORE azure (blue) glove, 10% of the sales will benefit the Colon Cancer Alliance (CCA), a community that provides access to screening, awareness, advocacy and research. We obviously have the women's gloves on the site but we can fulfill orders for the guys too. Just order the ladies glove from the site and add a note in the comment box that you want either a man/cadet size glove. Click here to check them out.

It is our hope during the month of March you will take a moment to call your physician and ask about a screening test that is right for you. This cause is especially important to the Golf4Her family because I am a colon cancer survivor :)

Have you ever had a colonoscopy?

~Christina

Thats a great idea. and quite humorous

That's pretty funny, and for a good cause.

I see what you did there. Very cool

Very cool & great idea... thanks for posting

This is totally awesome and for a completely wonderful cause. Please spread the word THP and help out Golf4Her.

This has to be the best thread title ever on THP!!! I'm sure if my wife read it over my shoulder she'd have no idea what it was really about!

Not to give TMI but I'm proud of the fact I had my colonoscopy last week and it went extremely well. Clean as whistle and it was an eye opening expereince (no pun intended). This is a great promotion to support and I for one am thankful my wife encouraged me to go. Now, I would like to encoruage everyone to visit their doctor and have a screening because it could serioulsy save you live. Early detection is the key so step up and make that BOOTY CALL!

Not to give TMI but I'm proud of the fact I had my colonoscopy last week and it went extremely well. Clean as whistle and it was an eye opening expereince (no pun intended). This is a great promotion to support and I for one am thankful my wife encouraged me to go. Now, I would like to encoruage everyone to visit their doctor and have a screening because it could serioulsy save you live. Early detection is the key so step up and make that BOOTY CALL!

Anyone getting a colonoscopy and posting on THP about it deserves a thumbs up. Glad everything turned out well, Keith.

Im still a few years away.

Being a cancer survivor, I can totally appreciate this :thumb:

Thanks ATL!

Freddie...I did sign in as Mr. Babaar!

TapAhoy!

Glad you're clean as a whistle :) Never too much TMI. Talking about this stuff is what saves lives. We've been too quiet ... besides, who doesn't like talking about booty ;-)

You put booty call for a title and everybody looks...hahaha

Great thread. Great support. Get checked out people.

TapAhoy!

Back