Contest Winners Thread

Nice wins Kobey and Xaraan!

Won an XHOT driver from my local Demo Day from yesterday got a call today while i was golfing..... he asked what specs i wanted went 9.5* Head and X FLex Shaft. Said he would call me when it came in. pretty awesome that i'll get a chance to try this out for a while before i have to make my decision for the MC.

Won an XHOT driver from my local Demo Day from yesterday got a call today while i was golfing..... he asked what specs i wanted went 9.5* Head and X FLex Shaft. Said he would call me when it came in. pretty awesome that i'll get a chance to try this out for a while before i have to make my decision for the MC.

Dude that's freaking awesome, congrats man!

nice! congrats dude!

That's awesome Buck!

Amphibians can tapatalk!

Congrats Buck!

Awesome win Buck! Congrats.

Nice Mr Buck. Congrats buddy

Congrats Buck. That's awesome! Now get yourself a Black Tie and hit some #XBombs!

Buck just tore the house down! nice work dude.

Nice win Buck!

Congrats Buck !!

Congrats Buck!!

Sweet Buck!! Congrats man.

Awesome! Congrats buddy!

That is so awesome dude!

That is awesome Buck, congrats.

That's awesome Buck, congrats!!!

I won an #XBomb headcover from a Twitter contest from Hashtag Chad. Start the pondering of an XHot driver!

I won an #XBomb headcover from a Twitter contest from Hashtag Chad. Start the pondering of an XHot driver!

That's pretty darn cool man, congratulations!

I think you should go from ponder to pull the trigger on that one.

That's pretty darn cool man, congratulations!

I think you should go from ponder to pull the trigger on that one.

I can't afford it! Haha.

...meet me at the venting thread.....Kidding! I was mere seconds too late on that one. Can't wait to see some pictures when that comes in man!

I caught the back end of that twitter feed. I just saw a bunch of random numbers between you and Freddie and then Hashtag Chad saying "congrats." Very strange to see from the finish.

Congrats -- the head cover looks pretty awesome. Fortunately, the XHot is a little more reasonably priced than the Razr Fit Xtreme.

Back