2013 THP Invitational Series - Full Schedule

Hmmmm. Hearing this made my head start churning. I like the idea of "miles'. Might have to do something like that in the future.

and so it begins...

It's how the innovation keeps on getting better and better..a seed had been planted...

Im at 3,421 one way or 6,842 round trip assuming I pull of OH, IL, GA, Myrtle and Vegas

Very cool! Sure wish I could make more than one! Vegas sounds tremendous! Thanks to THP and ALL of the sponsors for these events, and making them so incredible!

Hmmmm. Hearing this made my head start churning. I like the idea of "miles'. Might have to do something like that in the future.

I thought you might like that. Never in my wildest imagination did I ever see me criss crossing the country to play golf like I have the past few months and like I will this year. Pretty cool. Gives us a touring pro experience.

My miles are all figured one way. I'm over 7,000 if I make it home from all these places. Lol.

I thought you might like that. Never in my wildest imagination did I ever see me criss crossing the country to play golf like I have the past few months and like I will this year. Pretty cool. Gives us a touring pro experience.

My miles are all figured one way. I'm over 7,000 if I make it home from all these places. Lol.

Good luck getting back from Vegas....lol

Man, everytime I see a picture of the THP van I just think to myself how freaking cool that thing looks. The colors are done just right and it just looks so clean! What a job on that guys!

Dang, I've only got 5 miles in my account from the STL stop. LOL

This is an amazing series. Can't wait to be a part of it!

ubavydap.jpg

Wow, that looks awesome!

Wow, that looks awesome!

Just something small that each winner at each stop will receive. On top of being in the THP Hall of Fame that is.

Oh man, that is a nice looking trophy!

(ponders pulling a jackrabbit slims type heist)

That's fantastic right there. Nice indeed.

Great looking piece of hardware! Can't wait to have one in my office after the New England invitational ;)

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Just something small that Cookie & Rob will win in Dallas. On top of being in the THP Hall of Fame that is.

Not sure I have ever agreed more with something you have said.

Great looking trophy indeed, it'll look great on my mantle next to my inaugural Morgan Cup champion trophy!

Glad people like the trophies. They are small, but came out great. We are excited about the Invitational Series starting next week and hope we get to see so many THPers at each stop.

Back