2013 THP Invitational Series - Full Schedule

ubavydap.jpg

YES!!!

What a cool thing to do!! Takes winning to yet another level!

Wow, those trophies look awesome! I'm going to have to win another one of these! Haha.

Wow that is a thing of beauty! Makes me want to work even harder to win!

Beauty! Great addition to the 2013 Series.

I thought you might like that. Never in my wildest imagination did I ever see me criss crossing the country to play golf like I have the past few months and like I will this year. Pretty cool. Gives us a touring pro experience.

My miles are all figured one way. I'm over 7,000 if I make it home from all these places. Lol.

I think a few of us out west will be in the top 5 or 10 of the mileage chart this year.

It all begins in exactly one week.

Whoa, whoa, whoa... how come ToppDogg and I didn't get trophies from the True Blue Invitational?

(Oh, yeah -- we stunk it up. Nevermind. :D)

Those things look awesome, JB. You and GG are killing it with the Invitationals (not to mention The Outing, The MC, and The #Grandaddy)

Well everybody...The week is here.

The 2013 THP Invitational Series is upon us this week. Hope to see everybody out there.

Very exciting week and to think the journey is just beginning.

EDIT: Um I hate to be that guy but after taking a second look at the trophy- are the hands wrong? Not that it's a great looking trophy but is it just me or is it wrong?

Very exciting week and to think the journey is just beginning.

EDIT: Um I hate to be that guy but after taking a second look at the trophy- are the hands wrong? Not that it's a great looking trophy but is it just me or is it wrong?

They might be. If you win, we will hold on to yours...:D

Well everybody...The week is here.

The 2013 THP Invitational Series is upon us this week. Hope to see everybody out there.

It's very exciting to be a part of the first Invitational to kick off the year

Side note, the hands look right to me

They might be. If you win, we will hold on to yours...:D

haha I'll try and get one any way I can. It sure would look great in Delaware.

I believe I'll need two. One for home one and one for the office.

Just want to say SAFE TRAVELS to everyone getting ready to attend the Texas invitational, and GG and JB jumping in that awesome new tour van!!

I feel like the real 2013 is finally getting started. No more hibernating.

Looking forward to the Atlantic City invitational!!

I can't wait for Atlanta.

Tomorrow Team THP (JB, GG, Duke & Ellie) embark on the beginning of the 2013 THP Invitational Series. More cities, more dates and more fun. This journey will take us to all sorts of places in the US and we look forward to seeing and meeting everybody that can come out and make it. Each stop will be filled with prizes, fun and most of all great company.

If one is in your area, do yourself a favor and join us, we promise you, you will not regret it. See you soon.

Tomorrow Team THP (JB, GG, Duke & Ellie) embark on the beginning of the 2013 THP Invitational Series. More cities, more dates and more fun. This journey will take us to all sorts of places in the US and we look forward to seeing and meeting everybody that can come out and make it. Each stop will be filled with prizes, fun and most of all great company.

If one is in your area, do yourself a favor and join us, we promise you, you will not regret it. See you soon.

Safe travels to all of you and thank you for setting these up and making the voyages!

Looking forward to meeting you guys in Dallas. Have a safe trip!

Safe travels and see you all in a few days!! Ready to officially kick off another great year for THP!

Be safe you FOUR.

Can't wait to see ya!

Safe travels and will see you guys in Ohio, the best invitational this year

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2

Back