The Birth of the #Grandaddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's going to be sad for Harry to send that sparkly belt home with some THP'rs.

It's going to be sad for Harry to send that sparkly belt home with some THP'rs.
I look forward to a victory discount double check with that belt on #18...

This is freakin' phenomenal! #ZooCrew will be crawling around in the rough looking for lost balls when THP's best tee it up next to them.

At least with my wedge play they'll be able to say they got beat by their own equipment
#ZOOKEEPERS

"Bad guys?" If I knew how to do an angry face emoticon, I'd put it right here -->

Edit: Found it. :angry:
Ha! I was rushing out the door to take my son to his first little league practice of the season, forgot the name of your little team and didn't have time to look it up so I went with a euphemism for the enemy. This grudge match aside I love me some Callaway :)

Just a reminder, Harry, "zoo" inhabitants are taken out of their natural element, and it is known that returning them to the "wild" is dangerous and, unfortunately, results in death, as they've lost their skills to survive. So, good luck in getting your animals to make it "out there"...

Incredible! Can't wait to hear more... I'm on the edge of my seat!

Where's Chadley? He might prove to be too sweet to trash talk, but I'd still like to give it my best shot.

This will be a blast for all of us as a family. I really can't fathom how spectacular it will be, but I think it speaks volumes to the relationship that has been built between Callaway and THP. Amazing!

So who will complete the 8 that are the Zoo Crew? Tour Staffers?

Can't believe they have someone out there ruining my good name!

JB drop us with some more news! We want the specs.

Took me an hour get through to here. Unbelievable. I meant, unbelievable that a bunch of internet golf geeks would not be able take some golf company executive in a game will all live for. If we don't have a club in our hand, we are on here talking about our clubs. Or talking about the new clubs, the new balls, golf clothes, golf, golf, golf. We actually even talk about other things, but I forget what that might be, because I have irons on my mind right now. Its our passion. Bring it on Callaway. I believe this family has something for you.

Whomever gets picked better bring their A game!

Hopefully I get a chance to show him whats what. There can be only one.

#highlander

You've got my vote too!

Siri speaks for me!

I have a bit of information...

Spoiler
Your mind is going to be blown.

That is standard THP operating procedure!

And I love it.

I have a bit of information...

Spoiler
Your mind is going to be blown.

Hahahah LMAO! You got me buddy! My mind gets blown every single week on THP!

Can't believe they have someone out there ruining my good name!

You're the good Jrod. I would love to see you go drop some XBombs on them!

I cannot wait for more details. I'd love to wreck some Zoocrew

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back