2013 THP Invitational Series #1 - Texas - Sponsored By Callaway Golf

Sunday or Friday? A few of us have never played with anyone before. If everyone just wants to play with their buddies then the rest of us will just make new buddies.
I don't think he ment it that way. There are a few making this trip that know other THP'ers already and haven't played golf with each other in awhile. I think they just want to make sure they get a round in with those people before they leave.

I don't think he ment it that way. There are a few making this trip that know other THP'ers already and haven't played golf with each other in awhile. I think they just want to make sure they get a round in with those people before they leave.

My comment was kinda tongue-in-cheek.. Don't read anything into it. It's understandable that you'd want to play with people you haven't played with in a while.

My comment was kinda tongue-in-cheek.. Don't read anything into it. It's understandable that you'd want to play with people you haven't played with in a while.

Tadashi was just referring to Friday. You are playing the extra round Sunday, right? Not Friday though?

I think for Sunday that Nate will be making pairings for competition purposes....nothing to do with who wants to play with who.

If that's not the case, you and I will play together and win.......AGAIN. :)

Sunday or Friday? A few of us have never played with anyone before. If everyone just wants to play with their buddies then the rest of us will just make new buddies.

Not the case, I'm good with what the group wants. I'm there to have fun with everyone but I think it needs to be a group vote for Fridays round.

Not the case, I'm good with what the group wants. I'm there to have fun with everyone but I think it needs to be a group vote for Fridays round.

Sounds fine to me too Freddie. We can just setup our own groups and figure out any side bets we'll do.

Playing with me the bid opens up at a pitcher of beer.

JB - you and/or GG planning to play Friday or Sunday?

JB - you planning to play Friday or Sunday?

I wont be on Friday and Sunday it will really depend on timing. I will be at the annual outing though, if not in Texas.

i'll start at a pitcher of beer. as long as you share!

Looking forward to seeing what the callaway boys have up their sleeves and whos making the trip. lots of buzz now that the #grandaddy was announced.

I'll see your pitcher and raise you a shot of Jameson's

We doing dollar bill side bets during the competition on Saturday? Is that cool?

We doing dollar bill side bets during the competition on Saturday? Is that cool?

i'll do it as long as i'm not betting JB that guy always takes my dollar.

i'll do it as long as i'm not betting JB that guy always takes my dollar.

I think he only took one from me in St. Louis. I do have one from him though, which I display proudly in my golf room. Something about Mark Stephenhagen.

It's gonna cut into my stripper wad, but I'm cool with it

I think he only took one from me in St. Louis. I do have one from him though, which I display proudly in my golf room. Something about Mark Stephenhagen.

I got two from you buddy. Just like a politician to forget the debt though...hehe

I got two from you buddy. Just like a politician to forget the debt though...hehe

Well played, very well played.

I was thinking everyone in our group got a dollar that day in St. Louis. I know mine to you said something about you driving a mean golf cart.

For the Friday pairings, if you have a group, what's wrong with playing with that group?
And then anyone else that doesn't have to play with specific people can just be paired randomly/by Nate?

For the Friday pairings, if you have a group, what's wrong with playing with that group?
And then anyone else that doesn't have to play with specific people can just be paired randomly/by Nate?

Yep that sounds like what we'll wind up doing.

Yep that sounds like what we'll wind up doing.

sounds like a game plan! Does anyone know if you can bring beer on the course? for friday and sundays rounds? im gonna grab a case for the hotel once i get down there thursday night. wasn't sure if i should get some for the course as well.

sounds like a game plan! Does anyone know if you can bring beer on the course? for friday and sundays rounds? im gonna grab a case for the hotel once i get down there thursday night. wasn't sure if i should get some for the course as well.
You're my kind a guy Buck. 2 things, first I'm in your group on Friday and 2nd I'm guessing they have similar rules like most courses where all alcoholic beverages must be purchased on site. Just a guess though.

We talked offline and we're going to shoot for a group of Buck, Nate, Freddie and I on Friday. We have a lot of #TeamCallaway chats to have!

You're my kind a guy Buck. 2 things, first I'm in your group on Friday and 2nd I'm guessing they have similar rules like most courses where all alcoholic beverages must be purchased on site. Just a guess though.

We talked offline and we're going to shoot for a group of Buck, Nate, Freddie and I on Friday. We have a lot of #TeamCallaway chats to have!

i know some courses allow it i was just curious.... i'm glad my callaway staff bag has 2 beverage pockets!!!!!

Damn I need to form an alliance for Friday before I become the odd man out! 25/M/SD. I enjoy chunking 9i's, chugging beer, chasing tail, and chatting way too much.

Looks like I don't have to worry about caddying for Nate though, boom!

Back