Vote Pernilla Lindberg as BEST DRESSED - Cross Golf Ambassador

Who got an IE triple click? <<<< This guy!

Who got an IE triple click? <<<< This guy!

Pshhh I just got 12 votes on IE. I dont even know what to call it. Having slow internet has its advantages I guess.

Dev is in the zone!

LOL at 5-banger hahaha

Wow, this is crazy. Nice going dudes.

I got a chrome 5 banger just now

I have heard that is good with a side of fries. But shh, don't tell Canadan, they don't have it at Chipotle.

I have heard that is good with a side of fries. But shh, don't tell Canadan, they don't have it at Chipotle.

probably would dip the fries in mayo anyway

Damn, Carly Booth fans are catching up.

now Im only hitting doubles on Chrome

I like fries. With cheese and gravy on them. In fact, you've seen that first hand. Atlanta needs a repeat.

1,881... Awesome. Pernilla dominating now.

Pernilla breaks 2k and has almost a 300 vote lead! Keep up the great work.

I would like a 5 banger with cheese, hold the pickle. And can I get some gravy with that for my north of the border friend. Thanks.

still voting....

I would like a 5 banger with cheese, hold the pickle. And can I get some gravy with that for my north of the border friend. Thanks.

5 Banger FTW

Not sure what it is yet, but it sounds delicious

Five bangers for everyone!!!! Pernilla over 2k celeeeeee

Wait, isn't bangers and mash really sausage and mashed potatoes?

On it and staying with it....

I've reached 4 clicker level.

I apologize for my recent absence, I was summoned to the driving range for my lunch break by the nearly spring-like day.

Resume angry-clicking

I have recruited the banterers. #PernillaFor10kVotes in FULL effect!

Awesome man. Pernilla is gonna flip if we pull this off.

Has anyone mentioned turning off cookies in your browser? You can vote like a mother if you do that.

Back