2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm anxious to see some more Callaway bags today! I love those XHot bags they are so awesome.
So am I bro, so am I

I so want to put a few of those bomb patches on the bag but I am going to wait and try to earn those patches.
I don't think this will be an issue my friend

I bet that is tough knowing you may or may not have a package waiting at home.

More so this time than even the last I am really enjoying seeing all of this through the eyes of the first timers. It's so cool when things start showing up or when the companies reach out and show their support. It really makes you feel like we're a part of something special. The best part is, this is only the beginning! Enjoy the ride everyone, it is such an amazing event that before you know it we'll be saying goodbye in Myrtle Beach and it'll be over. Just be sure to take it all on along the way, enjoy the process because it's awesome!
It's not at all what I expected. This ride has been something else.

You don't get a bomb patch for a flubbed chip shot dude.

ZING!!!!
Or a Ryder cup for that matter

Freddie, I have to say that its very cool to see you getting so excited about this event and the gear and everyone involved. With all the things you have done in golf and the friendships you made, it just shows how special this event is for someone with your background to be so excited by it.

I am honored to share the journey with you my friend.

Just caught up on this thread. Nice additions to the staff bag by Callaway. Very cool of them to stuff the pockets and add that personal touch! "Earning" the Bomb patches? You guys must really be long ballers.

For shame, the MC was way back. We are starting to get some much anticipated gear. The Callaway bags we are receiving are so sweet. http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?39613-2013-Callaway-Staff-Bags

Bridgestone sent in a great Den caddy for the guys http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?41735-Bridgestone-Den-Caddy-Golf-Bag

Cleveland Staffers have received Balls and bags http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?40293-2013-Cleveland-Staff-Bags/page3

Cobra staffer are getting their fittings under way with Seemore Putters. http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?41736-SeeMore-SPi-Experience

so lots of happenings taking place in and around THP. Check it and provide your thoughts

Great bump, Freddie.

There are definitely a lot of great things happening concerning the Morgan Cup! Exciting times and this is just the beginning!

Time for those bags to start filling up. One of my favorite times since we'll get to hear what all of you experience with the gear.

Not for shame Freddie! It just shows how awesome THP is in every other part of the forum too! Especially with the Morgan Cup being more focused on the specific threads this year.

Oh and by the way, Bridgestone Golf rules!

Don't forget Bridgestone gave their staffers a sweet backpack too.

They did! They got those first! unreal.

When the staffer gets delivered, it's get real time. It truly hit me last year when I got my bag. I can't wait to see the excited posts by the newbs when they get the equipment PM. It really is an incredible moment. You've spent all this time thinking what you are going to get. All of a sudden it's go time and you immediately question all of your choices

When the staffer gets delivered, it's get real time. It truly hit me last year when I got my bag. I can't wait to see the excited posts by the newbs when they get the equipment PM. It really is an incredible moment. You've spent all this time thinking what you are going to get. All of a sudden it's go time and you immediately question all of your choices

I know I did. Which is funny because I NEVER do that.

I know I did. Which is funny because I NEVER do that.

Dude poor GG was probably hating me last year. I know of at least one time that I sent the email with my choice. 3 minutes later I sent her a frantic email to see if I could change my choice.

Dude poor GG was probably hating me last year. I know of at least one time that I sent the email with my choice. 3 minutes later I sent her a frantic email to see if I could change my choice.
I think most of us did that with some or all of our decisions.

I'm already 2nd guessing one of my decisions. Clothes sizes. I ordered what will fit me right now but it gives me ZERO room to pork out and pack lbs on....but that is good right? I don't want to pack any lbs on, if anything I plan to shed even more before the MC but still....makes me think back about it.

Edit: I'll have a little wiggle room, but I wouldn't want to pack on about 10/15 lbs or I'd have trouble for sure.

I'm already 2nd guessing one of my decisions. Clothes sizes. I ordered what will fit me right now but it gives me ZERO room to pork out and pack lbs on....but that is good right? I don't want to pack any lbs on, if anything I plan to shed even more before the MC but still....makes me think back about it.

Time out. You guys already got to order clothes?!?! Freaking sweet!!!

i already did that THIS year with my bag name hahahahhaa. I emailed her no less than 6 times changing it. Seriously. The good thing is she thought it was funny and didn't get mad haha

Edit: I'll have a little wiggle room, but I wouldn't want to pack on about 10/15 lbs or I'd have trouble for sure.

You're already ordering your clothes? Last year for Callaway it was the final piece of the puzzle. In fact all of the Callaway guys got theirs at Myrtle Beach!

And I great backpack it is, I used it last night, it's awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No porking p4b

I'm down 1 size for sure, who knows maybe a 2nd not sure what I would order if I had to right now

No porking p4b

I'm down 1 size for sure, who knows maybe a 2nd not sure what I would order if I had to right now

I haven't quite made it down a size yet, but it's really close!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No porking p4b

Nice work dude. The Morgan Cup makes you work on not only your game.

Fitness is a key aspect to the MC that people take for granted

Nice work dude. The Morgan Cup makes you work on not only your game.

Fitness is a key aspect to the MC that people take for granted

YES IT IS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back