2013 THP Invitational Series #1 - Texas - Sponsored By Callaway Golf

I promise not to put Buckjob through the torture that ddxu and I went through at Missouri Bluffs.

Here is what I know:

sepfeiff can go low!
WestTex can hammer the ball and on our best drives I hope I'm 10yds behind him.
niteowl gets rattled very easily so goob3r needs to pump him up and tell him how good his shots really were.
Anyone that lives up North or East that is coming to this I give no shot in winning cause you just haven't play golf this year. Blame the snow Gods.
Tadashi and Jeff...I would have given them the nod, even though Jeff is out due to the last comment, but I don't like Tadashi's comments on his last round.
Watch out for the Bulldog......sneaky good player me thinks.

Other than that, anyone could win this!!!!

Here is what I know:

sepfeiff can go low!
niteowl gets rattled very easily so goob3r needs to pump him up and tell him how good his shots really were.
Anyone that lives up North or East that is coming to this I give no shot in winning cause you just haven't play golf this year. Blame the snow Gods.
Tadashi and Jeff...I would have given them the nod, even though Jeff is out due to the last comment, but I don't like Tadashi's comments on his last round.

Good assessment Nate! Lol. I have to agree with you that anyone can win this thing. Good luck and safe travels to everyone.

Here is what I know:

sepfeiff can go low!

That about sums it up.

My teammate is the silent killer, flying under the radar just as planned :D

That about sums it up.

My teammate is the silent killer, flying under the radar just as planned :D

Sounds like his roommate might want to get him some Beano

Here is what I know:

sepfeiff can go low!

Perfect, getting no respect...just the way I'd like to keep it.

Sounds like his roommate might want to get him some Beano

He can sort that out, I just need him to carry me through the finish line. What he does at night is beyond my care :D

Perfect, getting no respect...just the way I'd like to keep it.

I was thinking the same thing partner!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok reservations are made at the Motel 6 in Euless for Friday and Saturday night, meaning if a spot opens for a Friday afternoon round I might be able to swing it.
How many for the outting are staying at this Hotel?

Dark horses for the win.

Ok reservations are made at the Motel 6 in Euless for Friday and Saturday night, meaning if a spot opens for a Friday afternoon round I might be able to swing it.
How many for the outting are staying at this Hotel?

Just about all of us

I was thinking the same thing partner!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We're too big to be flying under the radar....we'll just sneak around like a couple ninjas and when it's all said and done BOOM, we win. Sorry suckers won't see what hit em.

I pitty the fool that overlooks Team Triple Birdie.

No way we can leave that trophy in Texas, it has to go North or East

As do I my friend. Whatever though, let em think I've been buried under a snow bank for the last 4 months....wait, I have. But still. We got this!

You guys have a solid squad. TBT putts lights out and I have seen you play Jake. I like your chances

As do I my friend. Whatever though, let em think I've been buried under a snow bank for the last 4 months....wait, I have. But still. We got this!

You've been playing that game your whole life. Plus, you've had a chance to get some winter work in.

You guys have a solid squad. TBT putts lights out and I have seen you play Jake. I like your chances
I don't, and if it wasn't for that Texan down south as his partner I would say he's got a better chance at catching one of our mockingbirds with his bare hands than winning this thing.

images

you guys are funny

Back