2013 THP Invitational Series #1 - Texas - Sponsored By Callaway Golf

Dogleg left par 4

u7abeve3.jpg

I think my new name should be WillisReedMO, cause I'm hobbling all over this course.

I think my new name should be WillisReedMO, cause I'm hobbling all over this course.

Mix a little vinegar in your sun screen, it will help take the pain out. hehe

Looks like a bomber of the left corner cookie..

Threeboysdad bunker shot.

amydevu2.jpg

yja3e8an.jpg

THP crew sharing stories, some eats, a few pops, and friendship. Thanks for building such a great community, JB and Morgan! Very cool.
Now if I can just remember a name!!!!!

Haha this cracks me up. I am awful with names. That is why everyone is dude

18th tee. Dogleg left par 5. Nice 4 hour round!

ajavynug.jpg

Reminds me a little of #4 True Blue.

Just finished up a really fun round with Sharkhat, RoundersRob, and RonInThornton. Great group of guys and a great way to cap off an incredibly fun weekend. Shark and I are on the road. Thanks to Nookie for organizing all of this. See y'all again soon.

Many thanks to J B and Morgan for setting this up, thanks to call away for sponsoring the event thanks to #zoocrew for the lesson in humility and to Cookie and Nate for all their hard work. Finally thanks to all the guys I was paired with this weekend for some truly great times

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Shark and I stopped into an establishment called Big Racks BBQ to get our grub on before hitting the highway. I don't think we will mind if the food sucks. Lol.

Shark and I stopped into an establishment called Big Racks BBQ to get our grub on before hitting the highway. I don't think we will mind if the food sucks. Lol.

It's not bad food

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Alright fellas, it's been real. Me and Shark are on the road and going home. Safe travels, everyone.

Alright fellas, it's been real. Me and Shark are on the road and going home. Safe travels, everyone.

Thanks again dudes. Really can't tell you how much I appreciated it

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Thanks for all the posts and pics over the weekend fellas! Was great to follow along...safe travels to all!

LtEvO TaPpEd

Thanks again dudes. Really can't tell you how much I appreciated it

TapaTalk from the iPhone

No problem, man. We would have done it 100 times again if need be. Just glad you were able to make it. Pleasure meeting ya, dude.

Back