Stacy Lewis climbs to the top of the world rankings

T2GRN18

Reaction score
Handicap
good for her. She's been a great story in golf over the last few years.

Watched the end of this today, was great to see.

I like Stacy Lewis, so glad to hear about this.

Awesome.

I actually admired how she handled the penality but at the same time I wrote her off as being able to win this tournament. Good for her for fighting through what could have been a game breaker for most golfers.

I was following along today on TV for the back 9, it was great to see her staying rock steady at the end even with that pressure on her, she was really nailing those putts!

I actually admired how she handled the penality but at the same time I wrote her off as being able to win this tournament. Good for her for fighting through what could have been a game breaker for most golfers.
She handled it with dignity! Not like Ian Woosnam did in the British open a few years back for having to many clubs. She stood behind her caddy the entire time. Good life lesson there for many people.

Congrats to the second most unpleasant looking person on the LPGA behind Christy Kerr.

Congrats to the second most unpleasant looking person on the LPGA behind Christy Kerr.
Lol, dude your awesome!

That's great, she seems to be a good person, that deserves to
be number 1.

Congrats to Staci on her win and move to #1!!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Good for her for overcoming the penalty. Didn't know for sure they'd apply it, but I saw the incident yesterday and it sure looked like it was a certain penalty. He was testing it and trying to look like he wasn't...in front of a zillion fans and cameras.

Proud to be an American for sure, congrats to her!

This is a great story, congrats SL.

That's awesome. Ive always been a fan of hers.

She certainly has been on fire. Good for her! Lets face it tho, she isn't all that bad looking lol I mean there is wayyyyy worse. Way bigger too

Congrats to Stacey, a product of The Woodlands High School just outside of Houston!

I like her, cool to see her get to the top.

She's got a great story and seems to have presented her character well in a very trying moment. Huzzah's for Miss Lewis!

I like the women's game, pretty nice to watch. I want to like Yani Tseng, but she's way too bipolar. One second she's playing practical jokes and giggling, next she's pouting about being #1. I'm glad there's a new #1 and it's someone with a little more positivity. I thought it was cute when she was wagging her finger at her caddy when she made that winning putt.

Seems as though the women's game has become a little more interesting to watch over the last year after some years in the dump. Having an American back at #1 will definitely help as well. Looking forward to seeing the battle for #1 heat up.

Back