Contest - Callaway & THP - 1st Spot in the #Grandaddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not from somewhere slightly further away.....like the UK :D

Just a few short days away!

It cant get there quick enough. So excited who gets picked. Happy for opportunity and for thd lucky winner.

***aka AtChad***

I would love to be a part of the #Grandaddy.

@Matthewdjacobs

Getting closer to Grandaddy time

Glad to see some excitement ratcheting it's way up here, this event is unlike anything ever heard of. #Granddaddy!! We're looking at a tough few more day's before we get to see who the second THP'er is to take the #ZooCrew challenge.

After meeting these Callaway guys this weekend, I want to get into this thing EVEN MORE if that is possible. These guys really do get how to relate to the consumer. They are some of the most down to earth people I have ever met, and they were willing and able to answer any questions any of us had.

The 7 guys who get to be a part of this are in for an absolute TREAT. I hope the signups pour in for this.

Thank god for this contest to get me through this crazy week! Don't forget to keep spreading the word on twitter and FB!!

Just a few short days away!
A mad dash to to finish to fill the second spot on the roster behind our captain Hawk!!!

Let's bring it y'all!!!

Even if this contest consisted of sitting in a room and listening to the guys from Callaway Golf give a lecture on photosynthesis, which it isn't, it would be so freaking worth it. These guys are a riot and just a blast to be around. It amazes me how open, down to earth and everyday golfer they are. They just want to have a good time and involve as many people as possible. Even though we will be trying to beat the #ZooCrew, just being able to kick it with these guys for a little bit will make the trip so worth it. It was said time and time again in Texas this past weekend, the team from Callaway Golf "just gets it". They really do.

Good luck, everyone.

Wednesday the 20th is the deadline, still time to signup!

#PickMe.

This is going to be nuts and 7 future THpers that get in will be in for something special. Callaway can definitely bring it!

#Getexcited

Spending a couple of days with these guys would be amazing. Just a few minutes with those guys was incredible. Very down to earth

Between this and Vegas sign-ups this week, I'm so amped up I need a sedative! So much excitement. Hopefully I get to play golf on Saturday, otherwise the emotional letdown after all of this stuff is gonna lay me out, haha!

Even if this contest consisted of sitting in a room and listening to the guys from Callaway Golf give a lecture on photosynthesis, which it isn't, it would be so freaking worth it. These guys are a riot and just a blast to be around. It amazes me how open, down to earth and everyday golfer they are. They just want to have a good time and involve as many people as possible. Even though we will be trying to beat the #ZooCrew, just being able to kick it with these guys for a little bit will make the trip so worth it. It was said time and time again in Texas this past weekend, the team from Callaway Golf "just gets it". They really do.

Good luck, everyone.

You aren't interested in photosynthesis? It's an amazing process.

Sign me up!!!!!!
After getting to meet the #zoocrew I NEED another shot at them at the #grandaddy!!!

@ShaneWright47

Last edited:
I am in, after meeting #zoocrew this event seems even greater than it already is. The #Grandaddy is going to be awesome!!
@kapsularian

You might have to wait another 3-4 weeks for your spot. Since I'm getting this one. :p

Seeing as this is the #Grandaddy competition, it should only be open to us grand-parents.....to show these young whippersnappers @CallawayGolf what it is all about, so get ya paws off my spot :alien:

I want to be a part of the #Grandaddy of Em All! THP just out does it again! Another amazing contest with an incredible prize! Awesome!

@rvick82

Seeing all the guys from the Texas Invitational pumped up and entering ratchets up the excitement level for me. Tells me they must have seen something that they liked :D

Would love to be part of #Grandaddy of Em All.

Sounds like fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back