2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Driver time! Nice hearing the wonderful news, staffers!

I hope Cleveland is next!

I wouldnt mind some time in between the notices. Gives me a chance to discuss what everyone else is pondering. Truthfully, I would prob just research my own stuff for the 40th time once we get word.

I wouldnt mind some time in between the notices. Gives me a chance to discuss what everyone else is pondering. Truthfully, I would prob just research my own stuff for the 40th time once we get word.

lol @40th time.

My head is spinning with driver options, but oh what an awesome feeling it is to get these PMs!!!

Lots of MC news today! Happy Tuesday to all!

Morgan Cup 2013 is rolling...

Here goes nothing at trying to catch up

My Bag=Set

Mine is pretty darn close with the exception of putters and all the shafts. I can't wait to hear shaft options.

I like that. I'm fairly close on mine too.
Awesome!

Well after an awesome BFIT session, Ive been lucky enough to have been fit for driver, fairway, and ball collectively.

Good stuff man!

I hope Cleveland is next!

Me too
Morgan Cup 2013 is rolling...

Awesome!

that would have been a fun group to follow.

It was, my group was right behind the Callaway boys on Friday...they were bombing it!

Yeah for PM's!!

That's what I say too!!

very nice! 430 or bust

Exactly what I am thinking!

Well after an awesome BFIT session, Ive been lucky enough to have been fit for driver, fairway, and ball collectively.

Driver:
Spoiler

J40 - 445 10.5 +1" Stiff
Graphite%20Design%20Tour%20AD%20DI%207.jpg

Fairway

Spoiler

J40 16* (4) +1" Stiff
$(KGrHqV,!jUE-cLl3gJiBP0EsVKtrQ~~60_35.JPG

Looks like a great setup Junior

Looks like it is driver time for the Cobra guys as well!

Niiiiiiiiiiiiice! Glad to see the Cobra gang getting in on the act too!

I've been wanting to put it off as long as possible, but my swing changes are all pretty minor at this point. I guess I'll try to schedule it for next week.

I'm still a little conflicted, should I go with the Callaway Performance center at Annika's place, or have my golftec coach do it at golftec. The reasons for doing it at Annika's Academy are obvious, but my pro knows my swing, knows my misses, knows my ball flight etc etc.

I went with the Callaway Performance Center last year and was glad I did....they have every head and shaft combo right there at there finger tips and you can get the fitting for the whole bag pretty quickly.

I just had a BFit session as well Looks like I will be going J40 430 9.5* with Graphite Designs YS-Q 75 ST in stiff

I'm quite excited. Not sure on shafts yet tho. May go Kuro Kage Black in all... But still pondering...

BF I really like that shaft

Love seeing this threat fire up! Can't wait to see what everyone (who hasn't already picked) picks!

What a great day! I got an unrelated PM (well kinda) and I about flipped! Then I opened it and it was from Nate.....talk about being let down. NO I'm kidding, it was a great PM from my good buddy Nate, how can I be let down by that?!!?

What a great day! I got an unrelated PM (well kinda) and I about flipped! Then I opened it and it was from Nate.....talk about being let down. NO I'm kidding, it was a great PM from my good buddy Nate, how can I be let down by that?!!?

I got one of those from him today too. I haven't replied back yet, hope he doesn't hate me.

I'm sorry, I didn't even think about the title of it and then I sent it right about the time people were getting PM'd for their driver. Ha, bad timing!

I got one of those from him today too. I haven't replied back yet, hope he doesn't hate me.

You don't have too.....you PM'd me first!!

I'm sorry, I didn't even think about the title of it and then I sent it right about the time people were getting PM'd for their driver. Ha, bad timing!

You don't have too.....you PM'd me first!!
Now I just feel left out!! JK, I love all the MC love going on lately!!!

Cleveland staffers: it's time to place the driver orders!!! Yikes!

Cleveland staffers: it's time to place the driver orders!!! Yikes!

Dude talk about a action packed Morgan Cup day!

This is freaking sweet!!!

8 more guys having second thoughts. Join the club Cleveland staffers.

hahaha...I am honestly just glad my current shaft is an option.

You got that right, maybe we can have a meeting tonight for decision making help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back