2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this should excite 8 guys for sure...just got a UPS delivery notice for a package for Thursday from Bridgestone Golf and it's 15lbs.....sounds like STAFF BAGS!!!!

Me too dude. First thing I looked at was the weight lol. Staffers!!

UPS_zpsf928c451.jpg

Love these things. SO excited to see this puppy!

I'm definitely thinking of going shorter than 45 inches. Hitting the center of the clubface is fun, I want to do that more often.

Ary is a wise man! I am going short too Dean. We all can have shorter shafts together.......Wait a minute.....

You aren't able to? It doesn't cost anything.

Wish mine would work correctly lol, never has, so I rely on you guys to tell me when packages are coming.

15 lbs of awesomeness on the way!

No doubt not 3 minutes after getting home from work the Mrs asked what I was grinning about...
Mine asked the same thing!!! She was probably wondering why I kept browsing to Cobras website!!!
Well this should excite 8 guys for sure...just got a UPS delivery notice for a package for Thursday from Bridgestone Golf and it's 15lbs.....sounds like STAFF BAGS!!!!
That's awesome, I can't wait to see them.
You aren't able to? It doesn't cost anything.
I have one setup for my home address, but I'm having all my MC shipped to my office and you can't get myUPS for businesses. What a joke!

I'm definitely thinking of going shorter than 45 inches. Hitting the center of the clubface is fun, I want to do that more often.

Do it bud. Distance will not be nearly affected as you might think.

Order Up!!!!

Driver Choice: Classic XL Custom
Loft: 9.0*
Shaft Choice & Flex: Matrix Black Tie, X Flex
Grip Choice (and any special requests such as 2 wraps of tape): Golf Pride New Decade Multicompound Black/Yellow
Dexterity: Right Handed

Order Up!!!!

Grip Choice (and any special requests such as 2 wraps of tape): Golf Pride New Decade Multicompound Black/Yellow
The PM asked us to wait until Thursday to send in our order...

The PM asked us to wait until Thursday to send in our order...

Hmm. I read that we had to wait to ask GG questions/comments until Thursday. Not the order itself.

Hmm. I read that we had to wait to ask GG questions/comments until Thursday. Not the order itself.

that's what ours said too. We just need orders in by Monday.

Order Up!!!!

Nice choice dude, that driver is going to be a bomber for you!

Do we know what time media day starts?

Oh and by the way, Bridgestone Golf rules!

it has been 9AM in years past. For pictures and such everyone usually needs to be there about 30 minutes prior. With more guys it might need to be a little earlier.

In the document, I read Tyno and DcBrad is flying in in the afternoon on media day?

In the document, I read Tyno and DcBrad is flying in in the afternoon on media day?

they are coming in a week early and staying at the beach for some days

We'll be in town on Saturday afternoon on 7/20, we won't check into a villa until the afternoon on Friday between media day and dinner. Saves us moolah cause we already paid for the house we're renting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back