Team LoudMouth for 2013 THP Outing - What ya gonna wear?

Got notice that one pair is in the mail, and I bid on another pair last night on the bay. It could be an all Loudmouth weekend.

I hope you found a pair with pretty green frogs on em :D

Scripting, Day One:
IMAG0144_zps83305348.jpg

crap pic

See you definitely could pull that off, Toad.

This is getting a bit out of control................

Oh is it Nate? Hehehehehehe. It's going to be blinding at Demo Day....

Day Two won't be so blinding for me. Going with these

Your two choices can actually be worn well, though, hehehe.

I think I might have found a new shirt...color matches "one" of the colors in the shorts:
IMAG1194.jpg

HOLY :poop:

Just don't wear that on the plane.

Um, Doug. Were you having a "procedure" done in Trinidad that you were going to let us know about?

http://www.intheholegolf.com/Mercha...ap=LMGWSH-PZ&gclid=CO7OkbiYirYCFYk7MgodY3UA5A

Sorry dude but I was shopping for some and ran across this and couldn't help but notice something was strangely wrong. I guess you could play the forward tees then!

ROFL...I swear it was under the men's section! Just what I needed to see before my softball game. You just took the fences out of reach...lol. You know I will be double checking their site when I get home. Cookie has nothing on me and there wasn't even a bet in it for me. Thanks a lot bro:eek:

LtEvO TaPpEd

hehehe It is sure going to going to be fun to watch.

Scripting, Day One:
IMAG0144_zps83305348.jpg

crap pic

I think the other green (the slime green) would go better with those shorts. The dark green is to tame.

Little bummed. Having trouble tracking down the ones I wanted to wear and they are no longer listed on the Loudmouth website.

Sorry dude but I was shopping for some and ran across this and couldn't help but notice something was strangely wrong. I guess you could play the forward tees then!

The official website over rules your shopping for women's clothing :drinks:and thankfully the fences still were no contest.
Loudmouth.png

I think the other green (the slime green) would go better with those shorts. The dark green is to tame.

I've got a slimier green shirt. However, it seems to have shrunk hanging in the closet. I hate it when that happens. :silly:

I've got a slimier green shirt. However, it seems to have shrunk hanging in the closet. I hate it when that happens. :silly:

Silly closet shrinkage, I hate that too.

Now that I'm going to be attending the outing I've got to figure out which of my Loudmouths to wear. Here are a couple I could go with:

ygusa9uj.jpg

qysegusy.jpg

And I've got more.....

Sharp! I like them both! :)

Glad you're joining in on the Demo Day fun, cpl!

I'm going to need to get on getting my outfit ordered I think. Hoping to lose at least another pant size though so been a little hesitant. This is going to be awesome seeing everyone in their loudmouth gear.

edit:

My shorts are in.

LM.jpg

Last edited:
Jeff Reed is going to be blindly bright in the Flamingos! Love it!

I can't believe JN and OG suckered you guys into this.

Back