Team LoudMouth for 2013 THP Outing - What ya gonna wear?

OMG Doug.....I want to go throw up now. HA!!!!!
LOL...me too, but it's for a good cause?

I probably would have gone white with that setup. Seems to mellow it out a bit.
I like that idea, but Loud is better? Plenty of time to work it out, but mellowing it out is far from the idea..lol

You have different shorts, and your polo is slightly different...wear what you'd like dude!
Agree brotha, if I can't find something on the cheap will just roll with it and bring some pepto for Nate.

I like that idea, but Loud is better? Plenty of time to work it out, but mellowing it out is far from the idea..lol

I agree, it just needs some checks and balances. Too loud and people will hit balls at you from across the range because they thought you were a marker. That or they want to lie down so they're not being blinded! :alien:

I agree, it just needs some checks and balances. Too loud and people will hit balls at you from across the range because they thought you were a marker. That or they want to lie down so they're not being blinded! :alien:

Hahaha, I may or may not have blinded JB with one of my shirts at the AC outing...and I may or may not wear that polo during the Outing...but it isn't Loudmouth loud.

Forgot to post in the thread that got this all started, or posting anyways. My shorts arrived yesterday and had a shirt that just might work, but will keep an eye out for a loud color more prominent within these loud boys. Thank goodness for ebay!
IMAG1091.jpg

Edit: Just saw JN's setup and can't have two of us with the same shirt can we? Have some time.
So are those ball markers strategically placed?!?!

If I had been drinking something it would have come out my nose!

So are those ball markers strategically placed?!?!

DITTO...and just a bit high. Na...they all came in at the same time and maybe should have thought that through and placed them appropriately :embarrassed:

Forgot to post in the thread that got this all started, or posting anyways. My shorts arrived yesterday and had a shirt that just might work, but will keep an eye out for a loud color more prominent within these loud boys. Thank goodness for ebay!
IMAG1091.jpg

Edit: Just saw JN's setup and can't have two of us with the same shirt can we? Have some time.

Partner,, you are gonna look like a peacock who got his arse whupped, in a mud slinging contest :laughing:.

The funny thing is, J4U, I posted that exact pair of LM shorts for Nate to approve and he didn't approve them for me, lol. Would have rocked that with a purple polo.

Already put it up next to my purple THP shirt and it's too dark. Dirty peacock, I'll rock the heck out of that OG.

Already put it up next to my purple THP shirt and it's too dark. Dirty peacock, I'll rock the heck out of that OG.

Hey brother, wait till you see my ugly shat :alien:. JN said it right when he said this stuff is loud :D. Mine looks like somebody went mud bogging with a pair of blue and red shorts on. :bulgy-eyes:

Hahaha, I may or may not have blinded JB with one of my shirts at the AC outing...and I may or may not wear that polo during the Outing...but it isn't Loudmouth loud.

Bwahaha Electric Pink polo FTW.

I was checking out the Reunion home page and found this....

“Golf at Reunion is unlike anywhere else in the world. In fact, it’s the only place where you will not be allow to wear loud Mouth clothing on the Signature Design courses by three of golf’s greatest legends: Jack Nicklaus, Tom Watson and Arnold Palmer. And when the phenomenal Annika Sorenstam decided to open her first golf school, it was Reunion that became home to her one and only teaching facility — ANNIKA Academy.” - Kevin Baker, Direct of Golf, PGA Professional
CLICK HERE FOR MORE FROM DIRECTOR OF GOLF, KEVIN BAKER, PGA PROFESSIONAL
For tee times and rates, please call the Reunion Pro Shop at (407) 396-3199.

Last edited:
Well played, but I'm not buying it. :act-up:

Freddie has been drinking too much stump liquor tonight :drinks:. You know tomorrow is a Holiday so party time :D:clown::guitar::bananadance:

Freddie has been drinking too much stump liquor tonight :drinks:. You know tomorrow is a Holiday so party time :D:clown::guitar::bananadance:

I wonder how many people checked the Reunion Resort web page.

I was leaving it alone.

One of you English majors should write their press releases. Since Mikey is closest, I vote for him. Hehe

you guys are gonna look riduculous....although I would wear that Cowboys pair that Rhino found.....just not in late May in Florida.....Hawksweat FTW!

you guys are gonna look riduculous....although I would wear that Cowboys pair that Rhino found.....just not in late May in Florida.....Hawksweat FTW!
I look forward to seeing these dudes wearing this gear in Orlando...in May. Cottonblend with the humidity kicking? No thanks.

I look forward to seeing these dudes wearing this gear in Orlando...in May. Cottonblend with the humidity kicking? No thanks.
I'm going to bring car tree deodorizes to hang in the carts

Don't worry guys, if there's sweating to be done you can bet I'll be doing it. I'll be flying in from a balmy 50-60 degrees at best over here. I may just shower in my clothes pre-round to make it look deliberate.

Back