The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drew Carey! Yep.

He wont be back this summer though. He is on the Price is Right, so they got some other host..

Wow... I knew that too. That was just a brain fart

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Third Boom?

Wayne is the King of on the spot comedy.

Well, I know this will make JB, War Eagle, and MikeDean's day. Was walking through production to get something and my pant leg got caught on a metal edge. #PantsRipFriday

3BBD31E7-03FB-41C0-B94C-2AF532E73EA7-6924-00000873866B144C_zpsc6e36727.jpg

Well, I know this will make JB, War Eagle, and MikeDean's day. Was walking through production to get something and my pant leg got caught on a metal edge. #PantsRipFriday

Ahhhh... Hahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahabahahhabahahahahahbahahahbaha

Are you effin kidding me? Dude, you have got to be more careful. That is hysterical.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Are you effin kidding me? Dude, you have got to be more careful. That is hysterical.

I wish I was kidding. I am going to start charging this dang company for a clothing allowance. Ridiculous but all I can do is sit here and laugh.

Last time you ripped them, you promised sweat pants at from now on. Don't back out now

Only Dev....no way this could possibly happen to anyone else.

Perhaps someone is punishing you for your sports allegiance.

My 2 year old somewhere learned colorful language. Lately if she drops something she says " oh sh_t". It's going to be fun getting her to unlearn that.

My 2 year old somewhere learned colorful language. Lately if she drops something she says " oh sh_t". It's going to be fun getting her to unlearn that.

No worries. Just teach her the "F" word. The "S" word won't seem nearly as bad.

#You'reWelcome

No worries. Just teach her the "F" word. The "S" word won't seem nearly as bad.

#You'reWelcome

Hahaha. That will go well in public. The funniest part is that my daughter is swearing in the right context. Which scares us.

Dude, not cool. You KNOW that's not right! If it wasn't the last night of the last vacay she'll get for a year is come see ALL of my friends!

I know bro, it's all good. If you want a nice spot to take the wife to, let me know. I have a few recs.

I addressed it once and it was done. I try not to give any traction to the bad words.

Yes that is an issue at times. Ugh. I'm the guilty party and instead of him getting in trouble, Erica usually takes it out on me.

My buddy is down 22 lbs in 11 days through a meal plan. He really is doing awesome.

What meal plan is that? That is awesome.

No golf for me this weekend. It's ok though as I get to take my nephew to the Air & Space museum. Should be fun taking him to see a space shuttle!

What meal plan is that? That is awesome.

No golf for me this weekend. It's ok though as I get to take my nephew to the Air & Space museum. Should be fun taking him to see a space shuttle!

Hes on Isagenix and a workout plan.

shake for breakfast, shake for lunch, normal semi-healthy dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back