Atlanta Area - 2013 THP Invitational #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm worried, I don't have the money to sign up for this one just yet and I bet it fills up really quickly. I hope I can grab a spot!

Awesome! Love you Freddie!

Can't wait to see the details and to get signed up. Thanks for all the work in getting us set up JB, GG, and Freddie!!

Another +1 to Freddie.

Can't wait to see what's up.

This will be my only chance to catch one of the Invitationals, pretty amped about the details so I can see if I have another trip to prepare for (besides the #grandaddy...lol).

shoot...might even have to catch a Braves game.

Gotta chime in with praise for Freddie, I know this event will be awesome. :clapp:

This is awesome news. Can't wait to see where it is held. Way to go Freddie!

Gotta chime in with praise for Freddie, I know this event will be awesome. :clapp:

Ready Freddie always gets er done! :clapp:.

Just a heads up that signup will begin today for this one.
We will have a new thread with all the details.

WINNER!

Just a heads up that signup will begin today for this one.
We will have a new thread with all the details.
Awesome!

Yay!!!

Which course? Bears Best is going to be hard to improve on!

This is relevant to my interests...

OH NO! What if I'm on the course when it posts??

Dang! I was just about to walk out the door on the way to my chiropractor! Now I'm wondering whether to wait and sign up or go get crunched first.

It is great news though.

I don't want to go to lunch because I know that as soon as I do, the signups will open. AHHH, so hungry right now

East Lake would be a killer too!

East Lake is a dynamite course. Got the opportunity to play there in a Junior tournament, a tee up from the pros and shot 78. It was a little over a month til the Tour Championship, so most of the course was setup like the actual event. Well wow, it was a tough track, but I'd love to do it again.

East Lake is a dynamite course. Got the opportunity to play there in a Junior tournament, a tee up from the pros and shot 78. It was a little over a month til the Tour Championship, so most of the course was setup like the actual event. Well wow, it was a tough track, but I'd love to do it again.

Nice. that would be fantastic. Looking forward to this announcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back