Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pondering putting project xi's in my irons instead if the flighted. I am liking the idea of having a lighter shaft. This, of course, is all subject to change..

They are phenomenal. I honestly won't play anything else on my putters now, I'm switching them ALL over to the SS Ultra Slim 2013 models.

Mine is coming in early next week :D

Pondering putting project xi's in my irons instead if the flighted. I am liking the idea of having a lighter shaft. This, of course, is all subject to change..

Now I am not the equipment genius alot of the guys on here are but I had thought the same thing as you are. I presently play the KBS Tour 90 shaft in my irons and really like them. Then I played the j40 6 and 9 iron with a heavier shaft ( the flighted one that comes stock) and I noticed better distance and consistant ball flight. Because of this I am going with the stock set-up in my irons and think I will have good success with them.

Now I am not the equipment genius alot of the guys on here are but I had thought the same thing as you are. I presently play the KBS Tour 90 shaft in my irons and really like them. Then I played the j40 6 and 9 iron with a heavier shaft ( the flighted one that comes stock) and I noticed better distance and consistant ball flight. Because of this I am going with the stock set-up in my irons and think I will have good success with them.

As you should!! If it works, ROCK IT!

They are phenomenal. I honestly won't play anything else on my putters now, I'm switching them ALL over to the SS Ultra Slim 2013 models.

I just recently put a SS Ultra Slim on my Metal X #6 and have loved it so far. My putting seems to have improved some too. Hopefully that continues.

I'm pondering driver shafts for my MC driver. I need to hit them, but I'm looking at the Classic Custom with the JDL and the Black Tie.

As you should!! If it works, ROCK IT!

Truth! I think too many guys are second guessing what works just because it is stock. BOOM!

Truth! I think too many guys are second guessing what works just because it is stock. BOOM!

There was a nice Motel-6 conversation on this IIRC!

I just recently put a SS Ultra Slim on my Metal X #6 and have loved it so far. My putting seems to have improved some too. Hopefully that continues.

I'm pondering driver shafts for my MC driver. I need to hit them, but I'm looking at the Classic Custom with the JDL and the Black Tie.

Hurry up, no pressure!!

X Hot Tour CART Bag!!!

x-hot-cart-bag-prodoverview.jpg

Glad to see you back on the wagon. Solid Ponder my man

Glad to see you back on the wagon. Solid Ponder my man

Won't happen as I really don't need a new bag and know it. But, I do like to look!

Cart bag. As I said skimmer. :alien:

Its from the Callaway website.

I know you said cart bag. It just doesn't look like a cart bag.

I know you said cart bag. It just doesn't look like a cart bag.

It looks like the Staff bag but has a 8.5 inch top. Pretty cool idea. I was thinking it would make a great gift for my dad until I saw the price, its still $300. I would just pony up the extra 50 for the staff bag at that point.

It looks like the Staff bag but has a 8.5 inch top. Pretty cool idea. I was thinking it would make a great gift for my dad until I saw the price, its still $300. I would just pony up the extra 50 for the staff bag at that point.

Gross. I would agree. Why spend staff bag price for a cart bag? Sounds like Oklahoma math.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back