Arnold Palmer Invitational Presented by MasterCard [SPOILERS]

the people behind the scenes at the tavistock cup probably have more pull than the palmer invitional, which is no small feat
Nope, in fact they have a tent at AP not the other way around.

If they push to tomorrow because of weather, I wonder what will happen to the Tavistock Cup

A couple years ago when Doral finished on a Monday, those players were sent via helicopter to the tournament and I think it just got delayed a few hours. Likely the case tomorrow I think (hope!)

Looking at a monday finish now?

A couple years ago when Doral finished on a Monday, those players were sent via helicopter to the tournament and I think it just got delayed a few hours. Likely the case tomorrow I think (hope!)
Are we still meeting at 830am.

Ian Poulter ‏@IanJamesPoulter1m
My guess is we don't play any more holes today. I think there is a lot of clear up to happen and it's still coming in sideways at 30MPH

With today's dreary day in Charlotte, I was hoping to just sit back, have a Yuengling, and eat some good snacks while watching Tiger take over #1. Guess I still have the Yuengling....

Let them play in the rain & wind. I'm home with a drink in hand ready for this.

Let them play in the rain & wind. I'm home with a drink in hand ready for this.

Let's be honest here, whether golf gets played today or not, that drink is getting finished.

Let's be honest here, whether golf gets played today or not, that drink is getting finished.

I was about to say, when is Cookie NOT with a drink in his hand?

18th fairway

749268385.jpg

Time for a refill as a matter of fact.

JMan: when theres still a chance at winning an invitational. AKA 13 holes. Dammit!!!

Tiger has a lot to play for on the final day. A win means back to World Number 1, top of the FedEx standings and confidence going into The Masters. Plus the celebrations with Miss Vonn too :clap:

Condolence for a loss would not be bad either! Especially after reading the story about these two on the Onion! (It was obviously a joke, but pretty humorous to me!)

played called for the day. plan to play tomorrow morning 10am according to reporters tweeting.

fish in the 18th fairway now
749273963.jpg

OFFICIAL: Play suspended for the day. Restart at 10 AM on Monday morning.

Picture behind the 10th green, probably not safe for fans out there with the damage. It's not just about whether the golf course is playable, the fans have to be safe as well.

ce3l50

Are we still meeting at 830am.

I'm still going over tomorrow morning, I'm not sure how they'll handle the delay. 1 day tournament? I'll text you tonight and keep you posted as soon as I know.

OFFICIAL: Play suspended for the day. Restart at 10 AM on Monday morning.

Picture behind the 10th green, probably not safe for fans out there with the damage. It's not just about whether the golf course is playable, the fans have to be safe as well.

ce3l50

Wow...that must have been some serious wind!

Wow. Sounds like a big storm. Hopefully I'll be able to watch the finish tomorrow over lunch!

Siri speaks for me!

For those that care about the Tavistock Cup:

"RT @IanJamesPoulter: Tavistock starts officially Tuesday now due to API running into Monday."

Well that sucks. Maybe I can be a little late to work tomorrow. I'd really like to see this one.

Will be tuned in tomorrow to watch TW take another trophy home.

Well this ruined my sunday but oh well..

Will have to figure out a way to watch this tomorrow.

Back