Arnold Palmer Invitational Presented by MasterCard [SPOILERS]

I hope they're able to start up again soon. I want to watch some golf!

These announcers are absurd. Todd Lewis should know better. It was the freaking plague 20 minutes ago and it was a natural disaster. Guys, that is no different than any summer afternoon. Guess what? 20 minutes later it is sunny and gorgeous.

Sergio is out? When did this happen?

I wouldn't be surprised if it was his dismount from the tree. What a wannabe squirrel.

These announcers are absurd. Todd Lewis should know better. It was the freaking plague 20 minutes ago and it was a natural disaster. Guys, that is no different than any summer afternoon. Guess what? 20 minutes later it is sunny and gorgeous.

You would figure they would understand what a Florida afternoon was like.

Great...NCAA it is

I wouldn't be surprised if it was his dismount from the tree. What a wannabe squirrel.

My thought too Jj, he should have just taken the drop.

I like Bay Hill. My two favorite local courses are both Palmer designed and its cool to see all the similarities from bunker locations to green designs/slopes.

Quickly turned to NBC to catch some of the tournament for the first time all week only to see a rain delay. I guess if they have to finish Monday I won't be too bummed, that would mean I'd get to see Tiger try to close it out without missing basketball. Win-win situation!

Realistically how much time til they tee off again?

Oh and by the way, Bridgestone Golf rules!

If they push to tomorrow because of weather, I wonder what will happen to the Tavistock Cup

If they push to tomorrow because of weather, I wonder what will happen to the Tavistock Cup

Good call. Would they just push that a day as well?

the people behind the scenes at the tavistock cup probably have more pull than the palmer invitional, which is no small feat

the people behind the scenes at the tavistock cup probably have more pull than the palmer invitional, which is no small feat

The real estate group? Over the PGA Tour?

Watching yesterday's replay. Bet Keegans caddy loves raking the bunker when he's done in there.

it was a joke about the elite clubs that make up the teams

Seriously doubt this

Back