The #Grandaddy - Callaway Golf & THP - Details

Use social media and the #Grandaddy with the link to this thread.
Outside of that, test out the clubs that your opponents will be using.
And most of all, have fun, because frankly that is what this is about.
And remember, Team THP will be holding the trophy at the end.

This is what it is all about! Callaway has done some amazing things for us. Only right for us to repay the favor by promoting the event, repping them to the fullest. I know there clubs are phenomenal, but not only that they really "get it." Any question you have is answered usually within an hour or so by someone on their social media front. Truly great customer service

I'd like nothing better than to tee it up on Captain Hawk's team and rep THP with the woodshed in tow :D:blob:

I'd like nothing better than to tee it up on Captain Hawk's team and rep THP with the woodshed in tow :D:blob:

You would be a good secret weapon to bring along!

You would be a good secret weapon to bring along!

You're dayummmm right! By mid summer, I will have the old handicap back down around 12 with plenty of tournament experience under my belt :thumb::deadhorse:

You're dayummmm right! By mid summer, I will have the old handicap back down around 12 with plenty of tournament experience under my belt :thumb::deadhorse:

I hope to see you in there buddy, those pesky varmints wouldn't know what hit them.

Reading this thread first thing in the morning at work has just got me amped! Whomever gets to be a part of this, remember to stay hydrated and compete:

horror-hawk-meme-generator-drink-water-taste-blood-f6efea.jpg

Reading this thread first thing in the morning at work has just got me amped! Whomever gets to be a part of this, remember to stay hydrated and compete:

horror-hawk-meme-generator-drink-water-taste-blood-f6efea.jpg
That one is awesome and oh so true, our captain might even grab a drink from any water hazards if the need arises!!!

Hawk's typically don't like water. I'm guessing that's a rare beer lake.

Well this got my blood flowing.

"@JasonFinleyCG: course is done and booked. It is so good and special we have to keep it quiet! #epic"

"@JasonFinleyCG: course is done and booked. It is so good and special we have to keep it quiet! #epic"

Oh look they do teasers too

I'm dying here. I want to know so bad.

I think everybody is going to say "Whoaaaa" when they see the course.

Very cool...so many great venues out there, not that I would know from first hand knowledge.

Ooooooooooooh I want this. Badly.

So, so, so badly.

Anxious to see the second contest announced!

If its the ugliest (or most adorable) swing, I am a shoe in.

Incredible. They can tease almost as well as JB can! This gets me excited everytime I think about it. Like really really excited

I like that Callaway picked a special course to be defeated on. Since they're going down in flames, at least it will be on nice grass.

They sure do know how to keep everyone on the edge of their seats.

We could be playing a goat track and I'd still be excited about this one, especially seeing the Cally HQ's. Playing a super course is like frosting on the cake!

And another from Harry.

"@HarryArnettCG:Fin ain't lying. This one is off the charts. Y'all will never guess but be amazed."

Holy sweet updates. Caught up in here and once again starting to get chills just thinking about it.

Honestly, from Callaway and THP how could it not be epic? The stuff that Callaway is pulling off here for THP never ceases to amaze me.

Yep, the #zoocrew is killing it on building suspense. Can't wait to see what is in store. I'm trying not to think about courses in the area, because it will absolutely shut down my work for the day. Too many excellent courses out there to ponder.

I really can't wait to get more details on this. This event has single handedly got me back into Twitter (as much as anything can I guess). I will say that watching Hawk and Harry go back and forth is pretty darn funny!

Ridiculous teases today! Cannot wait to see which course has been chosen.

Back