Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally just won one of those Callaway Augusta coins!!!!!!!

uramahu7.jpg

Totally just won one of those Callaway Augusta coins!!!!!!!

Oh man, if I could unlike something. Congratulations Brad, that's so awesome!

Didn't mean to hijack this thread. Just saw it being discussed earlier

Utility Iron Wednsday or #UIW After stopping in the local golf shop and checking out the difference between the Cleveland MT and Adams A12 Proto I think the Cleveland is in the lead. They didn't have a Callaway Utility Proto to compare it too, so that will be my next find..

Utility Iron Wednsday or #UIW After stopping in the local golf shop and checking out the difference between the Cleveland MT and Adams A12 Proto I think the Cleveland is in the lead. They didn't have a Callaway Utility Proto to compare it too, so that will be my next find..

Good luck, they are hard to find.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Good luck, they are hard to find.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Got to hit one a couple of months ago. It takes some serious skill. Skill that I don't have.... Lol.

Got a 21 if your interested.

They aren't that hard to hit IMO. I hit it well and witnessed several in Texas rip it as well. It's just not as good for what I want in that spot as my hybo.

Got a 21 if your interested.

They aren't that hard to hit IMO. I hit it well and witnessed several in Texas rip it as well. It's just not as good for what I want in that spot as my hybo.

HHmmm...thats the loft I'm looking at too.. You got a PM coming your way..

Pondering a RBZ Stage 2 or X Hot 4 wood but I'll be daggone if nobody around here has either in stock to hit. I'm not the greatest swinger of fairways but I'd love to know how these would fit my game.

Im jealous of dcbrad.

Pondering driver (Razr Fit Xtreme or X Hot Pro) and a putter (SeeMore mFGP)

I'm thinking about making an offer on a 21* X Proto Utility Iron.

Interesting for sure! :alien:

I'm going to try and low ball the brown out of the owner though. See where that gets me.

I'm going to try and low ball the brown out of the owner though. See where that gets me.

I heard he is easily wooed by thoughts of Seemore and OU football

Last edited:
I heard he is easily wood by thoughts of Seemore and OU football

uuggghhhh....

I don't know if I am going to try and get that kind of rise out of him.

#texashackerfail

He's a jerk, isn't he? I bet he only thinks about himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back