The #Grandaddy - Callaway Golf & THP - Details

I don't know if it's this weather or what but range, 18, short game, lunch and range again. I'm tired but a good tired

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Three quarters of a thousand balls at the range today. Not exactly #Grandaddy ready, but inspired, to say the least.

I just finished doing some curls. I don't know if you heard me, but I almost did a thousand.

So excited to see Team THP start to take shape and watch most of the THP community rally around the #Grandaddy

Played 36 holes and hit 3 buckets of balls....bring on the #granddaddy!!

Killed a bear with a pocket knife, saved a kitten from a tree and beat up Superman...with one hand while creating a new piece of original art with the other. Ready for the #Grandaddy.

I wish these zoocrew clowns would stop dodging me and my tweets =(

I wish these zoocrew clowns would stop dodging me and my tweets =(

Face the truth #zoocrew, you're scared of the real Jrod! Rightfully so I might add.

So excited to see Team THP start to take shape and watch most of the THP community rally around the #Grandaddy
How could we not, what a truly amazing experience for team THP to put a beat down on Zoo Crew!!!

After my first round today which wasn't great. I am stoked about this and am at a fair starting point for the #grandaddy!

I just emptied my in-laws huge pool with nothing but a fork. #Grandaddy is nothing.

I am torching them on Twitter. Occasional responses & Callaway did favorite one of the recent ones. I think few respond for fear of being beaten twice: in Social Media & on the course.

I wondered where I should put post #40,000 and then figured this was the best place. Kind of encompasses all that we've become in the last four years.

A big number and an even bigger event. To think of where we came from to where we are today with things like this is always mind blowing to this guy. The opportunities and experiences that we are blessed with because of THP are something special and this a great example of that. I'll never forget it either. THP rules and we're going to prove that again in December :D

Awesome post Hawk. I would be lying if I said I wasnt thinking about this constantly. Got in 45 holes and 2 range sessions this weekend. Every shot I took somehow went back to my desire to be a part of this...

I know one way or the other whoever is selected is going to represent this wonderful place and take down #zoocrew.

Fantastic Hawk. I can only dream of one day coming close.

Great post and congrats, pretty fitting milestone along side #Granddaddy!

I wondered where I should put post #40,000 and then figured this was the best place. Kind of encompasses all that we've become in the last four years.

A big number and an even bigger event. To think of where we came from to where we are today with things like this is always mind blowing to this guy. The opportunities and experiences that we are blessed with because of THP are something special and this a great example of that. I'll never forget it either. THP rules and we're going to prove that again in December :D

Congrats Hawk on the 40,000 mark and more importantly, congrats on the class that you ooze our on every post :thumb:

Fantastic milestone!

That's an incredible place for the milestone!!!

40,000 reasons plus a whole lot more that Hawk will be leading Team THP against the #zoocrew! Hail Captain Hawk!

Congratulations on your journey Hawk:) this is totally awesome bud.
Now I'm ready to join your team:)

And now we begin our pondering for the 3rd contest. A dream realized for 6 more THPers. #GOTeamTHP

Back