Atlanta Golf - Late March

Stop stealing my rounds of golf.

Really looking forward to tomorrow. I'll be hanging out with Canadan in a couple minutes. He'll be drinking "pop," whatever that is.

Pop huh :confused2:? I hope it doesn't blow up in his face :bomb:.:D

ROFLMAO

I don't remember seeing an IHOP or Chick-fil-a the last time. I think I had to settle for Waffle House.

IHOP directions

We'll be eating from home and will probably get to the course an hour or so early.

As a reminder, here are the groups. We'll be adding Gipper in there somewhere. Tee time is 10:15

Canadan
ATLGolfer
v.man
JT7723

OleGray
LargePhil
MaryC
Gipper

ncrowe
wluker
t0ad

KellyBo
SMG
cpljohnst

I just added Gipper to my group so we just need two more folks! Come on people this is going to be a fun day :blob:

I think I'll try the new Q-Star out tomorrow. I've been reading good things about it and OG bought a dozen for us to try.

I'm so excited about tomorrow. Can't wait to see you all.

JT, I'm good with IHOP, Waffle House or Chick-Fil-A. Name whichever is your preference and I'll meet you between 8:45 and 9:00am.

Im game for IHOP . Just text me and let me know.

TapAhoy!

All excited about tomorrow!! Can't wait to see my ATL THPer family.

Oh and the last batch of these just came out of the oven and will be waiting on the 1st tee...

etudepen.jpg

So don't fill up on pancakes at IHOP :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my! Those look delicious. I'll bet they're still warm.

Cooookieeeees!!!!!! numnumnumnum

Thanks MaryC :hungry::thumb:. Those cookies look awesome.

Pictures tomorrow

Pictures tomorrow

We are planning on bringing our camera tomorrow so don't be wearing no overalls to the course :nono:.

We are planning on bringing our camera tomorrow so don't be wearing no overalls to the course :nono:.

Lets get a group picture of all of us #Dufnering! :laughing:

Lets get a group picture of all of us #Dufnering! :laughing:

Done deal :thumb: I was going to wear my loud mouth shorts but they are being saved for demo day in May. I don't want to throw you guys into convulsions and stuff, from laughing so hard :D

I'm all hoteled up and absolutely beat... A 6.5ish hour drive turned into a 9.5hr drive due to holiday traffic... Wow..

Anyways, crazy pumped for tomorrow!! So pleased so many decided to give up a Saturday to be a part of this! I stopped to get gas where I stayed for the atl tour van stop last year and it brought back so many great memories!!!

I'll be at the course bright and early hunting for some semblance of a putting game!!!!!

I'm all hoteled up and absolutely beat... A 6.5ish hour drive turned into a 9.5hr drive due to holiday traffic... Wow..

Anyways, crazy pumped for tomorrow!! So pleased so many decided to give up a Saturday to be a part of this! I stopped to get gas where I stayed for the atl tour van stop last year and it brought back so many great memories!!!

I'll be at the course bright and early hunting for some semblance of a putting game!!!!!

Holiday traffic? Trade that Vw in for a Mini and get the job done!

Holiday traffic? Trade that Vw in for a Mini and get the job done!

I think everyone was driving south for spring break. Everything going south through Atlanta today was ridiculous. It was like having rush hour commute the entire day.

I'm planning on getting to the course about an hour early to warm up on the range and get used to those greens.

JT, I'm good with IHOP, Waffle House or Chick-Fil-A. Name whichever is your preference and I'll meet you between 8:45 and 9:00am.

Chickfila is my preference. And I'll be there at 9. Spend 15 minutes or so eating, then we'll head to the course for a solid warm up.

Btw. Whoever wants to go with me. I'm going to the one on MLK.

Back