The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you guys know that there are a lot of discussion threads on this forum talking about golf?
This cracks me up. I think there are quite a few threads people are missing out on lately.

This cracks me up. I think there are quite a few threads people are missing out on lately.

I'm going to sign up for that 'Morgan Cup' thingy. Sounds like an awesome way for me to get my name on a staff bag.

People knowingly continuing to post in an Ask the Pro thread, after multiple statements to keep the thread clear.

And then complaining that a question wasn't answered fast enough for their liking, when the entire concept is a gracious and voluntary effort on the part of the GolfTec professionals.

People knowingly continuing to post in an Ask the Pro thread, after multiple statements to keep the thread clear.

And then complaining that a question wasn't answered fast enough for their liking, when the entire concept is a gracious and voluntary effort on the part of the GolfTec professionals.

That bugs me a bunch as well.

I know why it happens, but I don't understand it.

That bugs me a bunch as well.

I know why it happens, but I don't understand it.

I get why sometimes accidents happen. People see a question but may not notice that it's in the Ask the Pro section. I've made that mistake before too. To do it intentionally though....

I get why sometimes accidents happen. People see a question but may not notice that it's in the Ask the Pro section. I've made that mistake before too. To do it intentionally though....

I can handle that. But the "Why hasn't golftec gotten back to me yet?" stuff is annoying and childish.

Better question is why arent they just locked until Golftec can answer them?

It's been addressed, and its not feasible. My guess is they are not wanting to give mod powers to "outsiders". Giving mod powers to every golftec pro seems like it could go awry.

I got a couple sigh!

Kids who don't know how to listen and seem not to understand rules! My 3 nieces and friends daughter all should have been taken behind the olde wood shed!

I'm missing one chicken and have another who looks very bad(missing feathers), I don't know what happened as I've been at work the last 2 days.

Wake is spot on with his reply.
It's been addressed, and its not feasible. My guess is they are not wanting to give mod powers to "outsiders". Giving mod powers to every golftec pro seems like it could go awry.

I got a couple sigh!

Kids who don't know how to listen and seem not to understand rules! My 3 nieces and friends daughter all should have been taken behind the olde wood shed!

I'm missing one chicken and have another who looks very bad(missing feathers), I don't know what happened as I've been at work the last 2 days.

I'm guessing these 2 aren't related?

I got a couple sigh!

I hear ya brother! A missing chicken is serious business! :angry: Now take them chillun to the woodshed :deadhorse:

This doesn't bother me at all.

I want to address this.

I'm not going o post in a thread I can't contribute to. There are some very good threads that I've never posted in because what I had to say has been said, or I don't know enough to say something, and at 36 handicap that is quite often.

I'm not going to post stuff like:
I agree
What he said
Etc.
Just to be apart of the thread, I might thanks it now with that system implemented but otherwise it's kind of useless.

I try to follow the morgan Cup stuff but it's hard to contribute not knowing people, and with my shut in personality.

I know it wasn't directed at me just wanted to give my. .02$

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I want to address this.

I'm not going o post in a thread I can't contribute to. There are some very good threads that I've never posted in because what I had to say has been said, or I don't know enough to say something, and at 36 handicap that is quite often.

I'm not going to post stuff like:
I agree
What he said
Etc.
Just to be apart of the thread, I might thanks it now with that system implemented but otherwise it's kind of useless.

I try to follow the morgan Cup stuff but it's hard to contribute not knowing people, and with my shut in personality.

I know it wasn't directed at me just wanted to give my. .02$

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I'm with you on this. Sometimes I think people post unnecessarily just to bump their post count. I've seen people here for less time than me with 5000 or so posts more than me. I don't think it's necessary for me to post when I can't contribute.

I'm with you on this. Sometimes I think people post unnecessarily just to bump their post count. I've seen people here for less time than me with 5000 or so posts more than me. I don't think it's necessary for me to post when I can't contribute.

But at least your contributing to golf related discussion, as well as 19th Hole Banter.

But at least your contributing to golf related discussion, as well as 19th Hole Banter.

I do my best when I can. I do like the hockey thread though haha!

Delete this thread :zdance:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back