Annika Sorenstam Answers THPers Swing Questions

Boojah, this is going beyond what you would think was possible

These are truly amazing, and how incredible and gracious for her to do it. So awesome!

Why do I love the music in the background. It's an awesome touch.

I missed this yesterday from being so busy this week. But this is freaking awesome. Throwing up your twitter handles and everything on the video. Callaway is kicking butt for the Morgan Cup this year!

I dont know how I missed this. This is so awesome. I am very jealous you dudes got to do this. And the fact that she is your honorary captain. Thats crazy. Great questions so far. Thanks to Annika for doing this.

I dont know how I missed this. This is so awesome. I am very jealous you dudes got to do this. And the fact that she is your honorary captain. Thats crazy. Great questions so far. Thanks to Annika for doing this.

What Jarret said!!

This is so incredibly cool of Annika to do....take time from her busy schedule to answer questions from a bunch of dudes on the internet....awesome!

Wow. I finally got to watch this, truly amazing what's going on. You can tell there was a lot of time in this to.

Callaway is really doing amazing things this year.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

This is soooooooo cool! Thanks Annika for being a great honorary team :callaway: captain :clapp:.

How cool is this!! I love and can certainly use her answers to both of you. Great job guys and thanks Annika!

These videos are tremendous. Really appreciate Annika taking time to answer our guys questions, but beyond that to provide such insightful answers.

pretty freaking awesome! i just got my signed hat and letter from Annika this morning as well so it makes it even more special for me.... can't wait to see what she has to say about the questions i asked.

Yeah, not sure how much she can help you keep from burning your chrome dome.

But seriously, this is freakin awesome!

I have goosebumps lol.

I agree! When I first clicked on the video I could feel that emotional flooding. It's crazy to even fathom what each staffer is going through as Annika Answers each question. So incredibly cool, thanks to Anika and Callaway for making each of you feel like one of them, and their unparalleled dedication and support to the Morgan CuP and THP!

quite possibly THEE coolest thing ever.
some great info for both you guys, right off the cuff.
this is too cool. looking forward to seeing some more questions answered!

Just awesome. Can't wait for the next installment!

I wonder who's next.

That's really awesome of THP, Annika, and Callaway to make this all possible!

These tips directly from Annika are superb! I'm loving the new Callaway Golf. They use social media and technology to really connect with their market in direct personal/emotional levels.

It's really moving from a thought of "I play Callaway Clubs" to more one of "We are Callaway".
That is so cool.

How incredible to have a golf legend answering questions from Morgan Cuppers. Looking forward to more!

Awesome! Really good tips from Annika!

Don't know how in the world I have missed this but this is one of the coolest things I have ever seen. One of the best golfers of all time answering questions for Callaway THPers. I am blown away at the awesomeness of this.

Check it out!

Nice posting Jesse James.

Thanks JJ. I put it in the 1st post as well.

Annika is awesome. Very impressed by all of this.

Back